Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Hi New to forum
    By Buster64 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-04-2015, 11:04 AM
  2. New to this Forum
    By Gareth Howells in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-09-2013, 03:08 PM
  3. New to the forum
    By joeyjo82 in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 06:51 PM
  4. New to this forum
    By Richgraphics in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 11:24 PM
  5. New Dye-Sub Forum?
    By JSR in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 30-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    OK, option has been installed but I'll be getting alternative themes as soon as I can. Once they're installed you go to FORUM ACTIONS, GENERAL SETTINGS - Scroll to the bottom and there's an option to use alternative Skins :-)

I've thrown one in there to test it but it might not display all images etc. at the moment.....but you'll get the idea.

now I have to find some decent styles to upload for you!
    bit extreme bud lol.....but you got the idea....
    try and go for a darker grey colour - rather than white just now.....you want it so it takes the glare off for night viewing

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    You can also quickly adjust the theme at the bottom left of every page with a drop down menu. I still haven't put any decent themes on but I'll get there!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    justin - in the printer section, could we have a sticky post with "read this first" and then have a bit about colour profiling, and also the different types of ink needed to sublimate images - time and time again we get the same posts, perhaps a read this first might help.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Will take a look at this as soon as I can. probably come under the FAQ that we intend to have at the start of each section to avoid the repeated questions
    ;-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Good idea mrs maggot! I think we jave eaxctly same question within 3 days.

Also in trading section minimum post count woul be nice :-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Also in trading section minimum post count would be nice :-)
    We've looked at this before and it's a tricky one to implement. Personally I have no problem with a new member coming on to sell items, it would be polite if they informed me of this and closed their membership once the items were sold but that doesn't happen :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    justin - in the printer section, could we have a sticky post with "read this first" and then have a bit about colour profiling, and also the different types of ink needed to sublimate images - time and time again we get the same posts, perhaps a read this first might help.
    There was good article made about printers etc by JSR or JOHNG. Problem is when people keep asking the same basic question, people keep answering them :)

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Agree with Paul and MrsMaggot

I do see the same question pop up time and time again. Many a time I have wanted to respond with an answer that I suspect would have me banned!!!!

I am not sure if a "READ THIS FIRST" would help or not as I suspect most people ignore it. But its worth giving it a try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    People will never "READ THIS FIRST" I'm afraid. Just take a look in the For Sale section for a good example! It's down to us to point the member to these FAQ's, it doesn't help when 'we' all answer repeatedly though I guess :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe if we all get a standard reply going - please follow this link - or have you read this first, and then perhaps those admin can lock the thread to new posters for a while to stop them getting more replies, as i often say to people - all the answers are in the forum you just need to search for them

i wash thinking a heading of "printing faded colours/green/not what you see on screen" then a link to a FAQ section, then the same could be linked on the heat press / mug press "pressing faded colours/green/not what you see on screen" again with a link to the same faq

if it says "read this first" they wont, if it has a small heading of what we already know are the most common headings they might?
    Last edited by mrs maggot; 11-10-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura