Hi all

I am returning home to Australia and although I would love to take all my printing kit and stock with me I have just found out that Australian Customs would charge me duties and taxes if I take it (and they charge at the rate they value the stock/equipment i.e a lot more since it costs more in Oz). Anyway I really can't afford to do this as it was a sideline business that unfortunately I could not give enough attention, due to my main business. So I have decided to sell the whole lot.

The equipment originally cost me £2929 and the stock I have on hand is valued at just over £3000.
Equipment includes:
Deep impact swing head Adkins 38cm x 50cm heat press with digital temp and timer.
Novachrome single mug press.
Epson 1290S sublimation printer with CIS using Sublijet IQ Bags and Powerdriver. I also have a complete set of brand new cartridge inks (Artanium UV as I was going to try these as an alternative with a computer that was not compatible with Powerdriver)
Craft Robo CC100-20
Design Master software for Craft Robo
3 x Weeders

Stock includes: (A full detailed inventory can be emailed to geniunely interested people).
Various colours of garment vinyl and garment flock
Licensed transfers (550 transfers in total of various designs)
Rhinestone transfer designs (274 transfers in total of various designs)
Sublimation t-shirts, giftware(mugs, teddy bears, towels, clocks etc LOADS).
Cotton t-shirts for transfers
Sublimation paper (1 full box of super A3)
Dark Jet paper for use with normal Inkjet

You are welcome to check out the equipment but time is severely limited as we are supposed to flying out in about 2 weeks. If we don't have something sorted it will go into storage at our other business but we would rather have it sorted out before then.

We are looking at offers around £3500 but will negotiate. We are based in central Wolverhampton and are available most days. Please phone Desma 07946 465 629 if you are interested. No time wasters please.