Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 11:48 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to outsource

Hi
    I'm new here but I'm on the lookout for a supplier who I could outsource producing and shipping various products including mugs jigsaws and that sort of thing, I'm not sure of quantities at the moment but it could end up being a fair amount of work, is there anyone offering such a service?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think we all do subbing so depends on how much your after and what sort of price your willing to pay :)

steve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quantity will vary dependent on time of year but I could easily see us requiring in excess of 100 items per week at our busiest periods,I'd be interested in any quotes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ppl couldn't quote without knowing what artwork is required and then what the image is etc.
    and what you need exactly and how you want it posted etc :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keeping you and your customers safe, 240v & 110v

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Andy, it might be worth having a look at some images of produced work (google is your friend) to give people an idea of the type of images you wish to have produced, ie a full wrap photo mug, or a word and photo mug etc, then i would suggest an email address, or pm(private messaging) for interested parties, i cannot think that anyone on here is going to put a quote up on an open forum, so it would be worth discussing with them. also are you VAT reg, if you you will be looking for the same presumably to make the paperwork side of things work. good luck its always nice to hear of someone who is busy and looking to scource more products.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically it is photographs, portraits to be precise, The ones I've been doing myself haven't been a full wrap but have had the portrait on both sides.
    either PM or email andy@sherwood-labs.co.uk
    cheers

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Prices will vary, as mentioned, depending on the job ... are the 100 products a week, say, 100 mugs in one order all with the same design, or is it 100 different designs on various products.
    Also what is your average necessary turnaround time from you sending order and artwork to the printer to it being delivered back to you (or direct to the client.) Some businesses could do a big print job overnight if the money was right, and others wouldn't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am asked to sub work at least monthly, and often with promises of large numbers, - and it never works out that way.......
    If you have this much work, - why not do it yourself and keep both control, and the profit, - a margin split in half doesn't really work for either party.
    imho
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK