Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Protecting Artwork?
    By Stitch Up in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 10:14 AM
  2. Artwork for printing
    By yasminfrench in forum Wide Format Temp Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-09-2013, 06:40 PM
  3. Latte Mug Artwork
    By HeartlandsElliot in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-08-2013, 05:35 AM
  4. Always check your artwork !!!
    By mrs maggot in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:00 PM
  5. Mug artwork alignment
    By FairyD in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:18 PM

Thread: Artwork

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Artwork

Hi all i am new to sublimation 3 weeks in to my business and new to this forum,

i am after advice as i want to stay legal as i can with all my printing.

i am after artwork of cartoon pictures like peppa pig, minnie moues and thomas the tank etc however i can't seem to find vectors or any decent size artwork i am a member of shutter stock but nothing on there can anyone help me and point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Matt

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you have to approach the companies that own the copyright and ask if you can use them, but I think you'll find that you'll get two words and one of them is off, but
    they will put that in legal terms. If they do if will cost you arm and a leg. I expect some one will come on and point you to the right websites, that tell you the legal stuff, if you cant see on shutter stock ect, then experience tells me this is a no go area. I could be wrong and if I am some on the forum with more knowledge on this subject will tell you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are bang on right jenny im afraiid unless you want to spend £££££££ you can more or less forget printing the characters you have mentioned shutter stock is mainly images uploaded by professional photographers who want to earn from their trade so you will get a lot of good quality generic stuff but as far as tv characters go you wont get that on shutter stock . Unfortunatly disney will charge a huge fee for a licence as will peppa pig makers and thomas tank . you are better off with your own designs but dont be tempted to advertise disney etc and think you will get away with it disbney defend their copyrights with a vengance and i suspect so will the others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.