Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Show Stands....(Show us yours)
    By smo in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 04:32 PM
  2. Second show over
    By AJLA in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-06-2012, 11:58 PM
  3. first show for us as well
    By jennywren in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-06-2012, 11:34 AM
  4. show off??
    By Paul in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 25-09-2011, 10:02 AM
  5. NEXT BIG SHOW
    By AJLA in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21-07-2010, 10:44 AM

Thread: First Show

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First Show

Well we are seriously gearing up for our first show of the year, dad and I are crazy busy getting all ready (I havent even had a chance to pop on and see whats going on, on here) We have hit so many obstacles along the way being let down by suppliers, printers etc After paying a designer to produce our ideas a lot has gone to pot and i'm setting off very deflated

Fingers crossed.... it's our biggest show of the year and we have been preparing for so many months, it's crazy to all be falling apart at the last minute.

Soz... having a winge!
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Luck, hope you have great sales and remember "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Jack.
    If at first you don't succeed, read the manual.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jack i'm just about to kill meself at the moment let alone whatever else might do the job, thanks tho!!
    Last edited by AJLA; 02-06-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck to you & your Dad Mandy & hope everything goes great for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Ian, I need this to be a biggy. Hope to post when I get back.
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck guys... you'll do great and then when you do.. you can look back and laugh at everything that went wrong :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately all of our new designs which we have planned since this time last year have gone disastrously wrong!! First wash test on a sample of each screen printed garment 500+ have failed with the logos and text disappearing! OMG panic stations now. How on earth do we deal with this? We haven't used this printer before and so far all our money has gone down the drain. Seriously not a happy bunny! And now attending with limited stock and no new designs.
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    is screen printed garment was pressed by you from plastisol transfers on paper? or they were screen printed directly to t-shirts??

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screen printed onto shirts by screen printer, we are today pressing all of the garments again, it appears they were not dry or cured, not sure what the correct term is. We are also loading up the van ready to be off in the morn. I have wash tested x 3 times the shirts we pressed last night and so far so good but I will do more washing as soon as I can get home. I'll keep you posted...
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    cured is the correct word for this... if they screen printed it directly on the garment then it has tu be cured. otherwise all ink will be allover place.it might be the case it was not cured properly in high enough temperature. so plastisol turn in gel instead of in solid form. They should repeat the job for free i say.

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG