Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-05-2015, 04:33 PM
  2. Sawgrass ICC versus Sawgrass Powerdrive
    By Marcelle in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-04-2014, 10:50 AM
  3. A very exciting night..
    By Dave271069 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    This section appears to have disappeared from the site ... did Sawgrass change their mind on participation?
    i wouldnt blame them if they had given the negativity shown before they even got onto the forum. If sawgrass has pulled out personally i think its going to be a great shame. we are stuck with saw grass small format inks and as such from time to time we need a bit of support .
    Take BMS as an example martin and scotty from bms post regually on this forum any problems if you cant get hold of their office post on here and its not long before someone from BMS answers now apply that to sawgrass what if you get no response from their office wouldnt it be better if you could then post on the forum for a response? and if the response didnt come well then we would all know that they are not upto much on customer service or if they did respond in a timly manner equally you would be reassured that you had good customer support. We must remember we are the customer and as such carry great weight no company wants a bad name its in their interest to help the customers i say give them the chance to do just this

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    for me it looks like The greatest IanM word it few posts away...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian M View Post

Didn't we have a printer manufacturer wanting to hear comments & be asked questions on here a little time ago? I asked a simple question & never got a reply back from them. Where are they now? I rest my case M'lud

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Justin said not so long ago in another thread
    This is my intention, I'd like to ask them the questions 'on the forum ' rather than feed the information back, so everyone can hear first hand. At the moment Sawgrass haven't actually joined so I will chase this and talk to them about the questions section again
    It would be so nice to be able to ask them questions such as why don't they support other printers etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I received an email from Sawgrass apologising and stating that they have decided they had to "re-consider their decision to post the announcements and updates as Sawgrass Europe"

I'm not sure if they still want to run with the questions and answers sessions and will be contacting them for further clarification. They asked that the thread created was removed.s
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledragon View Post
    i wouldnt blame them if they had given the negativity shown before they even got onto the forum. If sawgrass has pulled out personally i think its going to be a great shame. we are stuck with saw grass small format inks and as such from time to time we need a bit of support .
    Take BMS as an example martin and scotty from bms post regually on this forum any problems if you cant get hold of their office post on here and its not long before someone from BMS answers now apply that to sawgrass what if you get no response from their office wouldnt it be better if you could then post on the forum for a response? and if the response didnt come well then we would all know that they are not upto much on customer service or if they did respond in a timly manner equally you would be reassured that you had good customer support. We must remember we are the customer and as such carry great weight no company wants a bad name its in their interest to help the customers i say give them the chance to do just this
    We can't really compare BMS and Sawgrass on customer support issues. If you get don't get satisfaction from BMS, you can go to one of their competitors so it's in BMS's best interests to keep us happy. If you have trouble with ink from Sawgrass, good luck going to their competitor - because their patent ensures that there is no "legal" alternative. Suppliers of blanks need to keep in with their customers, Sawgrass doesn't need to do a thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    We can't really compare BMS and Sawgrass on customer support issues. .
    it wasnt a comparison i used BMS as an example i take your point about competition though im not sure how you come to that from my post my point was that if they have a presence on the forum you have an additional route of contact one thats very public and their response can be seen by all forum members and lets face it no company wants to be seen to be providing poor service in a public forum ok so theres no legitamate alternative but you me and sawgrass know there are other alternatives legal or not and as such im sure sawgrass would rather encourage us to steer away from the other alternatives

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, anyway you look at it it does seem strange to me that they have decided not to use the forum afterall. It would have given them a great PR opportunity and perhaps by having a presence here changed the opinions of many about the company itself. Well what is done is done.
    If a jobs worth doing it has to be Worth Doing Right

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthDoingRight View Post
    Well, anyway you look at it it does seem strange to me that they have decided not to use the forum afterall. It would have given them a great PR opportunity and perhaps by having a presence here changed the opinions of many about the company itself. Well what is done is done.
    Gay sera sera ....couldnt resist that ...............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_ View Post
    Gay sera sera ....couldnt resist that ...............
    I bet you knew Doris Day before she was a virgin!
    If a jobs worth doing it has to be Worth Doing Right

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthDoingRight View Post
    I bet you knew Doris Day before she was a virgin!
    Well Richard thats for me to know and you to ponder lol