Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Reminder: Last day tomorrow to use your Subli Metals DSF discount code
    By sublimetals_nicci in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 08:50 PM
  2. Another one tomorrow eve.
    By AJLA in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:36 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AND ....Another one tomorrow

Really must be off my head with this, it may even be called off due to the weather warnings in the area, I can't see how they would get the vehicles in, in the conditions they are expecting.

Oh dear I have a storage room full of new stock designs and i have a bad feeling they will be sticking around a while.

Jennywren is hubby supposed to be down here too this weekend?
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A washout for us unfortunately, we traded Friday this unfortunately pipped our worst day ever packed up on Saturday at least it was dry then.
    next one is on Monday which we will go to on Sat eve to get our pitch.
    The joys of the shows....you win some you lose some, unfortunately this is our worst summer. How did you get on jennywren?
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This week end poor and p.poor, Sunday was dry but Andy Murry was playing on Sunday what can I say, every body was at home watching him and not out spending, there was not enough to cover the petrol and site fees, still he had a good chunter when he got home, sent me to sleep talking about the mud, mud oh yes the mud, I was like the nodding dog agreeing with him, all I had to was open my mouth and how muddy and off he go again, bless him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh the mud... hmm i had a bit of that too oh and the wet stuff.
    we were fortunate enough to cover all costs and make a little but there's bound to be a time when that does happen, this summer more than likely.
    Off to Stithians at the weekend.
    Mandy