Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. new office what yours look like
    By daddykev in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23-01-2015, 10:45 PM
  2. Open House Event
    By Xpres in forum Xpres
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 06:23 PM
  3. Introducing Farndon House
    By Bizgifts in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:46 PM
  4. Iron House Hanger
    By spottraining in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 10:04 AM
  5. house name signs
    By smitch6 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:25 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fumigating office in house

cough.....jeez....cough...

unpacked those printable purse's & bags ect the other day when i got another order in to build up stock for opening.
    i seriously thought something had crawled in and died inside the dam box....either that or is was one of the packing guys old socks inside !!!

stunk the rooms out for the full day....took em out the wrapping and sat em next to open window to de-fume lol.

bring back capital punishment....aye, stick the buggers in a room with 50 opened printable purse's and bags - bloody gas chamber more like lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember buying some neoprene items from Hong Kong once. When they arrived they smelt like hot rubber and the smell lingered for days. When I unpackaged my new plotter/cutter the other day all I could smell was something that reminded me of moth balls - so needless to say any intention of keeping the box went out the window when the wife caught a whiff and the packaging material went straight outside.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad I saw this post as I was thinking of getting some. There is no way I will now, the smell when pressing some polo shirts and sweatshirts mages me urge oh and black bin bags Everyone says I must be preggers, if that's the case I'm worse than an elephant coz I've had this err...issue for about five years.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.