Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Reminder: Last day tomorrow to use your Subli Metals DSF discount code
    By sublimetals_nicci in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-11-2013, 08:50 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

European Mugs - Discount Code for Members

As Mothers Day and Easter are rapidly approaching we are offering 10% discount on our most popular sublimation mug - the European Mug. If you haven't had these from us in the past then they stand about 92mm tall, 80mm in diameter, white, straight sided RN coated dishwasher safe/proof. They are sold in cases of 36 and each mug is individually wraped in bubble packaging inside the box and each mug is separated by cardboard in the box in 3 layers of 12 each - these won't arrive damaged!

The discount runs from now until midnight on Friday 12th March and the link for the mugs is:
    http://www.printerowners.co.uk/subli...mation-mug.htm

These mugs fit perfectly in our polystyrene postal boxes if you are sending by post or we also have white or brown mug gift boxes.

Oh, almost forgot the discount code ;) . At the checkout please type in 3F45C in the Discount Code section and the cost will be reduced for you. As a supermarket says - "every little helps..."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: European Mugs - Discount Code for Members

Hi Martin - have you done this right - it seems to be making it more expensive by about £3 odd ;)

:oops: Sorry just me getting my sums wrong again :oops:

Thanks for this offer Martin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I think it's working fine. I've just added 3 cases of mugs to a dummy order and it discounted the order by 10%.

Don't forget the carriage is added but this is shown separately on the order confirmation paper - you should see order value, then carriage, then discount, then sub total after discount is deducted, then vat on the discounted order value and then final total.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have been using these for a while now and would reccomend them for straight sides and never a broken one either.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJLA
    Have been using these for a while now and would reccomend them for straight sides and never a broken one either.

I agree with you totally :D