Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3110DN paper type selection + disable colour management in printer
    By wayupnorth in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-07-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Font Selection for Vinyl Lettering.
    By NikGrey in forum Hints & Tips
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 26-02-2014, 01:44 AM
  3. Redsail Vinyl Cutters - Vinyl Cutter Choice
    By Heatpressuk in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 11:27 PM
  4. a small selection of some of my work..
    By logodigitizing in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-07-2012, 11:39 AM
  5. Ready Made Transfers - MASSIVE selection for sale! SOLD
    By Justin in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 08:49 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first selection of vinyl

what would you buy as your very first selection of material for your new cutter/plotter....
    Ordering cutter monday coming and just wondering whats the best selection to get...
    just looking for a good selection to have a practice with...what are the most common sellers ?

johnny

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I bought some sticker vinyl in black/red/white/pink/blue and t-shirt vinyl in red,black,white,pink and 4 neon colours.

I stuck clear of the fancy metallics etc. I must admit that I am very impressed by the feel of the red t-shirt flex that I have cut and applied - it feels soft and looks good. Need to play a bit more this weekend.
    If a jobs worth doing it has to be Worth Doing Right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorthDoingRight View Post
    Well I bought some sticker vinyl in black/red/white/pink/blue and t-shirt vinyl in red,black,white,pink and 4 neon colours.

I stuck clear of the fancy metallics etc. I must admit that I am very impressed by the feel of the red t-shirt flex that I have cut and applied - it feels soft and looks good. Need to play a bit more this weekend.

what ya buy them in bud...sheets ready cut for say the cameo, or bigger rolls ?..and i take its MDP...where most people as saying is best for prices / selections ect

Just be looking at T-shirt vinyl just now

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I bought them in 600mm wide sections, the vinyl came from two sources, my local supplier Signzworld (they sell on eBay but have premises you can visit) and the remainder from Merlin Transfers as I was ordering other stuff from them at the time. I have looked at MDP and will probably buy off them in the future. I bought the red t-shirt flex from my local supplier as a sample and must say I like the look and feel of it and may go back for some more colours to play with - it definately has an elastic quality which allows it to stretch which helps. I also made my first dye sublimation t-shirt this week and must say that has impressed all that have seen it. So far a lot of likes but not many firm orders as yet.
    If a jobs worth doing it has to be Worth Doing Right

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorthDoingRight View Post
    Well, I bought them in 600mm wide sections, the vinyl came from two sources, my local supplier Signzworld (they sell on eBay but have premises you can visit) and the remainder from Merlin Transfers as I was ordering other stuff from them at the time. I have looked at MDP and will probably buy off them in the future. I bought the red t-shirt flex from my local supplier as a sample and must say I like the look and feel of it and may go back for some more colours to play with - it definately has an elastic quality which allows it to stretch which helps. I also made my first dye sublimation t-shirt this week and must say that has impressed all that have seen it. So far a lot of likes but not many firm orders as yet.
    still to do them as well....will be ordering them along with the ordinary t-shirts after i get the cutter and have a fart about with it.....

how do you think they sub t-shirts feel on ?....have seen a lot of comments - some good and bad.....good being they feel like cotton - and bad they are full poly....i personally couldnt put a full poly shirt near me...yuk..hate the feeling