Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Black printing "faint" - coming out brown when pressed
    By Pea in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-06-2015, 07:14 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:27 PM
  3. Sold George Knight DK20S Swing Heat Press 16" x 20" Size
    By Fidget242 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-04-2014, 12:52 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WARNING!! Sublimation Pint Glasses & Caution when using "Lovecut" & can anyone help??

Being the trusting soul that I am, i thought that the professional looking website would be enough to secure a good deal. How wrong I was - initially I ordered x10 30cm glass clocks for sublimation. The order would not porocess properly on the website, but having received a notification from "Netbank" that the funds had cleared, I sat and waited for my clocks to arrive. 5 working days later I attempted to ring Lovecut to enquire about the estimated delivery date. It took me about 3 hours of repeated phonecalls to get through. When I finally did I was informed that they had not received the order, but they would dispatch them for next day delivery. 2 days later they finally arrived. Sure that it was just a one-off glitch, I ordered 24 x Glass beer mugs for Sublimation. On arrival, there were only 22 in the box and out of those, only 14 were intact. The other mugs had been shattered into many dangerous spikes & sharp edges. I again spent the best part of an hour trying to get through to lovecut. when I got through to them, it was almost as though they were expecting me to ring them about the incorrect number in the box. I was also informed that they had no more in stock, but they would refund me the difference. This prompted my thinking that this badly beaten box was the last of their stock hence the incorrect number, and as such they had maybe even been broken before they were dispatched. On further inspection, the quality of the sublimation coating is average to say the least and for most of the mugs, is actually quite poor. I re-contacted Lovecut and they have offered me a full refund and are having the remaining glasses collected.

I am now behind on an order that I had accepted and am in desperate need of a supplier of Sublimation tankards/pint glasses (large ones - 20oz) does anyone know anywhere in the UK that supplies these items? I know the small glasses are available, but the lads at the football club that i'm producing them for might not take too kindly to drinking their post-match lager from a teacup!!

any help would be appreciated!!!!

Stu :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Hi Stu!
    Welcome on forum buddy!
    I cant help you with pint glass. sorry.
    But if you type in forum search "LOVECUT" you will find quite interesting reading

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love cuts reputation is widly spoken of on this forum i think the lesson here is research before you buy, simply typing in lovecut into the forum search wouldve given you fair warning of who you were dealing with though if im honest i bought a box of glass tankards off those guys also with out any problems i even got a gaurantee in email that they dont shatter in the press though i doubt its worth the paper its written on. bit annoyed to find they have ran out though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Hi Stu!
    Welcome on forum buddy!
    I cant help you with pint glass. sorry.
    But if you type in forum search "LOVECUT" you will find quite interesting reading
    you beat me to it paul

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    lol :) that means we both right :)
    i must say i only bought once from them. it t-shirt vinyl. fantastic price twisted my arm and pushed me to buy :)
    soon i find out that some wrong color rolls was send out and some short rolls too! Another thing is that vinyl was crap and you needed to use grate force to remove it of the garment.
    I dont need to mention how how great-NOT is they customer service?!

...I never had a reply!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once bitten, twice shy - thats for sure.

My only problem now is that I need to find somewhere that stocks pint glasses or glass tankards. I've found a company in the US, but they are quoting $190 (£117) for shipping on top of the cost of the glasses themselves...a charge that I can't really pass on to the customers!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    lol :) that means we both right :)
    i must say i only bought once from them. it t-shirt vinyl. fantastic price twisted my arm and pushed me to buy :)
    soon i find out that some wrong color rolls was send out and some short rolls too! Another thing is that vinyl was crap and you needed to use greate force to remove it of the garment.
    I dont need to mention how how great-NOT is they customer service?!

...I never had a reply!
    Their customer service is horrendous but i have to say ive bought a press from them and it worked great for 2 years but thats probably as good as you get from a chinese press and ive also bought the glass tankards with without any problems i guess ive been lucky cause ive heard some right horror stories from people who have had dealings with them it does make you very cautious when dealing with them

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    you know... i am not saying all stuff they have will not work :)
    all i mean is if it WONT work then you can not count on some good customer service :P

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StuMcD View Post
    Once bitten, twice shy - thats for sure.

My only problem now is that I need to find somewhere that stocks pint glasses or glass tankards. I've found a company in the US, but they are quoting $190 (£117) for shipping on top of the cost of the glasses themselves...a charge that I can't really pass on to the customers!!!
    how many do you need?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for 24 initially for my local football club's bar.