Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. e-Commerce (Website Shop).
    By NikGrey in forum Software
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 14-12-2013, 01:36 PM
  2. E commerce Website Designer Service - Cheap for members of forum.
    By meldean in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 06:36 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E-commerce integration

I sell mostly on eBay and Amazon. Considering Play as well. What puts me off is the duplicate listing activity each time I add new products. Is there a simple (and cheap) system that will allow me to add inventory items to all three platforms at once? I don't really need stock control, I'm never going to run out of it. Even order management, I'm happy enough using the individual sites for that. I'd just love to be able to load new products into a third party program and have them go live on eBay, Amazon and Play all at once.

Cheers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    E-commerce integration involves determining the type of purchasing cart solution application to be used and selecting a payment processor. The shopping cart solution application integration will depend on your existing sites structure, whether you want to use a pre developed shopping cart solution application or you are building from the ground up.