Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. AAAArrrrghhhh Customers on Ebay
    By derek in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-07-2014, 11:15 PM
  2. Customers...you have to smile!
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 06:57 PM
  3. what do you do if customers say print however you think looks best?
    By soulclaimed in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14-05-2013, 11:51 PM
  4. Ebay rules, one customers new adverts
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:49 AM
  5. Why oh why when its a customers own clothing!
    By Louise in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SO...can we copyright our pics we use for our products then ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it just me or are ebays delivery estimates way off the mark ?

eg: - our listing-

2nd class -Estimated between Sat. 30 Mar. and Wed. 3 Apr.
    1st class - Estimated between Wed. 27 Mar. and Thu. 28 Mar

Our 2nd class which we have always used has been so far 2 days MAX in reaching customers....sometimes even next day...dont ask me !.
    so where do they come up with there delivery estimates ? -

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it just me or are ebays delivery estimates way off the mark ?
    It all depends on what you have set your despatch times in each ebay listing

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id rather have longer delivery estimates, better than saying shorter one and then it doesnt arrive by then.

Also depends on your dispatch days if you put say 2 dispatch days and 2nd class it estimates about a week.

95% of my 2nd class letters and large letters get there the next day and i dont post until 5pm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i see john....just had another wee look - yep, changed to 1 day dispatch which i am doing anyway, and it gives a more realistic delivery time...Also fired it up to 1st class and took the hit for the extra pennies

thanks john

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could have a problem with that, in the way its going to show that you can deliver within 2 working days now.

A tad risky on ebay imo.

If you had a buyer pay on monday and they havnt received their item by wednesday, they could mark you down.

Whereas if it gives 4-5 days estimated delivery and it arrives before then the buyer is very pleased its come 'early'.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by viccar View Post
    You could have a problem with that, in the way its going to show that you can deliver within 2 working days now.

A tad risky on ebay imo.

If you had a buyer pay on monday and they havnt received their item by wednesday, they could mark you down.

Whereas if it gives 4-5 days estimated delivery and it arrives before then the buyer is very pleased its come 'early'.

NOTED ...we need to get all this right before we open to public again bud....as said, we have all our listings down just now so we can add our new listing templates to the products, so they match the new store front design.

so taking the chance while we are down of adding some stock and altering and checking pics and do a little house cleaning on ebay site

i dunno if we got hammered with the the massive outtake of peoples listings the other day as ours was off anyway..but what a major cock up for ebay

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj2552 View Post
    NOTED ...we need to get all this right before we open to public again bud....as said, we have all our listings down just now so we can add our new listing templates to the products, so they match the new store front design.

so taking the chance while we are down of adding some stock and altering and checking pics and do a little house cleaning on ebay site

i dunno if we got hammered with the the massive outtake of peoples listings the other day as ours was off anyway..but what a major cock up for ebay
    All this is going to be imaterial come the autumn aws to keep your scores/rankings you will have to offer same day dispatch and next day delivery. xmas is going to be fun even if it was off the shelf products royal mail couldnt deliver within 5 days at first class as it was. The dsr scores are going to become meaningless

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not bothered about TRS i havnt got it now and im on first page,
    plus the 15% discount offered for TRS as thats what its going to, but then add the 10% or 12% extra that will be charged on postage will not be worth keeping the TRS for the discount with all the hassle it will bring.

If you have a listing at £8 inc free p&p say £5item + £3 p&p

FVF will be min 80p on each item thats 30p more than if you had seperate postage.

You would get 15% discount off the 80p FVF =12p off in TRS discount. So you would be paying 18p more in fees by using inclusive p&p? Or am i working this out totaly wrong?

but DSR does bother me as thats what can get you banned if you go below 4.6 on any star.