Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. AAAArrrrghhhh Customers on Ebay
    By derek in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-07-2014, 12:15 AM
  2. Customers...you have to smile!
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 07:57 PM
  3. what do you do if customers say print however you think looks best?
    By soulclaimed in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-05-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. Ebay rules, one customers new adverts
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 10:49 AM
  5. Why oh why when its a customers own clothing!
    By Louise in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For anyone going down the ebay route... please take a healthy dose of blood pressure reducing tablets on a daily basis cause you WILL need them. Ebay constantly change the goalposts, any time there is a dispute (for whatever reason) its easier to presume that you will have the decision go against the seller (it almost always does), Ebay/paypal's costs will always go up, your profits will always go down (unless you raise your own prices to cover the cost increases which most of the time means you are more expensive than your competitors), the Royal Mail is not your friend as a certain percentage of your items will go amiss and finally get used to the most bizarre and downright nonsensical demands from customers - ie wanting 6ft x 4ft canvases from a 640x480pixel image and NOT understanding that the quality will be poor or can you make me a mug with people from Man U/Chelsea/One Direction etc, and so on and so forth.....

Oh... and if you get an order at 11.59pm, two minutes later it will count as a full day since ordering, so if you have a 1 or 2 day dispatch policy.... you better get used to turning things around PDQ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same applies when you run your own website too. I remember years ago, just before Christmas, a lady ordered an item from me. It was sent by Royal Mail Special delivery to her mother as a birthday gift.

She sent a really rude email saying the item never arrived and that we were a terrible company etc. I explained to her that the tracking number showed the package had arrived on time and had been been signed for. She still said that it had not arrived and she wanted a full refund.

I said I would obtain a copy of the signature from the Royal Mail.

A few days later I received a fax from her husband. He explained that over Sunday lunch his wife was telling her mother about the item she had ordered and that the company (us) had failed to deliver it etc. The mother said "oh you mean that "empty box" that was delivered on my birthday and I put it in the cupboard. The mother then explained the box was so light she thought her son-in-law had played another one of his practical jokes on her, so she just put it in the cupboard and forgot about it.

The husband then signed off the fax with "... unfortunately for me, I have to spend Christmas Day with these two mad women, yet again."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj2552 View Post
    ...gluten for punishment

now thats funny, i have put something similar on a t shirt for a friends daughter, she has celiacs, so yes gluten really punishes her
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Love it, had loads of these myself, has got to the point that I have just ignored all of them :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Love it, had loads of these myself, has got to the point that I have just ignored all of them :-)
    Same here stupid questions go straight into file recycle bin lol

Seasons Greetings to one and all.................

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half the time its because people don't read the full listing - bin them, or ignore them, and there goes a lost sale.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In a shop it's worse, today I got do I sell bin bags, hard smile no sorry no bin bags, I'm tired it's been a long week working, sticking a hoover up my arse, cleaning, wrapping present and the rest of everything that I do, I want to shout DO I LOOK LIKE A SHOP THAT SELL BLACK BAGS. No I smile and point them to the shop that does and then they go opposite way. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the plus side, I ordered some needles from Barnyarns on Friday afternoon expecting at least a 5 working day turnaround and I received them first thing this morning!

So I left them very positive feedback because they deserve it.

I never quite understand though why I've bought from private sellers in the past and they put the dispatch time as 6-10 working days. Surely if you're away or something it's probably not the best time to be listing?
    I'm learning. So I'm probably spouting rubbish. Be patient
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel your pain, had a customer order on the 18th I think (listing stated it wont be in time for xmas) posted on the 19th. She message me yesterday saying she wasnt happy as it still hasn't turned up and wants a full refund. !! Mental.

Anyway Merry Christmas everyone!
    Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jennywren View Post
    In a shop it's worse, today I got do I sell bin bags, hard smile no sorry no bin bags, I'm tired it's been a long week working, sticking a hoover up my arse, cleaning, wrapping present and the rest of everything that I do, I want to shout DO I LOOK LIKE A SHOP THAT SELL BLACK BAGS. No I smile and point them to the shop that does and then they go opposite way. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    hoover up your arse.
    Do you sell pictures of that :-)
    regards, tony