Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale selling everything off
    By colglyn in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-11-2014, 06:11 PM
  2. ebay mugs
    By stuart in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 20-05-2013, 08:00 AM
  3. Everest Mugs On Ebay
    By Bob700 in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-09-2012, 09:58 PM
  4. who wants to be a millionaire
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2009, 08:26 PM
  5. What's Selling Just Now?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasdaqum View Post
    Hello, what do you think about the custom mug business for now? Honestly I want to earn extra money by channeling my hobby of designing into money. I have sold several mugs with screen printing in the local market but the profits are not that big because of the pandemic effect.
    If any thing its worse now. So many people have thought it was "easy" money and started only to find they fail. And with covid and people having more spare time 1000's of new people have started to do mugs at super cheap prices.
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do sublimate from time to time for friends and my little nephew but i doubt you can earn much with it because at least here in germany you have hundreds of web shops selling peinted t-shirts, mugs, Pictures and all that for super cheap prices like 2.50 euro for a mug. On top of that you have always the copyright problem, i am not an expert but i guess you can not even use every font to sell mugs, you habe to buy fonts for commercial use. You can not print for example a BMW Logo or spiderman image and so on. You have to draw pictures and designs yourself or buy pictures for commercial use. So i guess you are ending up wih some phrases and sayings or jokes on the mugs, the interesring stuff is copyright protected. When i look on amazon here are thousands of mugs with phrases etc. So the competition is strong.