Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Flexi 8 still available?
    By Lynne in forum Software
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Wanted Full version of flexi
    By Lynne in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 03:53 PM
  3. Flexi Printing 1/6th of Design ?
    By NikGrey in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-10-2013, 01:45 PM
  4. flexi 10
    By plugy in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 11:15 PM
  5. contour cutting in flexi
    By plugy in forum Software
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flexi 10

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flexi 10

having ordered it and installed it, i am at a bit of a loss, as i cannot work out how to get it to cut any of my work - all of my work is in corel, but when i open up the "production manager" and go into my files, none of them show up as being supported - am i being really really thick ? or do i have to open all of them in and convert them - also do i have to use the production manager or can i just cut from somewhere else, unfortunately i was advised to take off all of the other cutter software before installing it, so i have work to do, and 4 hours in today no way that i can see of doing any of it - it can only get easier can't it ???
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    export cdr as eps then import to flexi, or you can export cdr as eps then convert to pdf then import to flexi

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh ffsake its not that easy then, i thought it worked along side corel as it were, normally i just convert to curves and save as CMX's and jobs a good un - hate to say it but i am loosing the plot big time with this, so am i cutting through flexi10 then - in that case what on earth is production manager ??
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    You always open your artwork in glexi now. This is your main program. Manager is to store all your cutters settings there. This will pop when you hit the blade icon. You pick your cutter there and send the job to it.

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but thats the point paul non of my designs will open, i have opened them in corel and then exported them into pdf's and even a flexi and when i hit open or import in flexi they dont show up at all

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Eps is vector standard file format sp i would try that. I will see iny why you may have problems with pdfs

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well its cutting, it was only looking for connections in weird places, so i re-typed in device manager and it found it.

Paul, do you not use corel at all ??? i have about 1,000 designs in CMX format that i use, over 100 of them on a regular basis, so what do i need to do to each of those to make them available to cut easily in this flexi programme - i never kept them sized, as i like to size for each job as a 3XL i always put a bigger slogan on than say a medium, so i used to size them (easily) in signblazer - oh i feel like someone has poked me in one eye and tied my right arm up - its taken me years to get on well with corel and do what i need to do, the thought of trying to re-learn a new programme at my busiest time of the year is just too daunting

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I use corel not very often. But if i do i always save to standard file formT. Never to software dedicated one in case of issue like yours. Any way... Would you mind of sending me one of the files saved in your way?? I will see what can be done as i think this file format should be ok.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul, i walked away for a few hours, then i am going to calmly look at it all again, you know the problem you get used to using one set of software and everything else looks hard/complicated/impossible, so i will persevere for a few more hours, at least pink hair just goes pale pink rather than grey (or thats what i am hoping lol)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Coming into this conversation having just quickly read so please slap me if I'm talking codswallop!

Searching for Flexi Corel Draw plug ins and there was a discussion about cutting and pasting from CDraw into Flexi? Also, someone said they were using CoCut Pro to achieve this http://www.cocut.com/index.dml.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!