Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Coralgraph?
    By Stitch Up in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-05-2015, 01:21 PM
  2. Recently Joined
    By knightweb in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 07:49 PM
  3. Coralgraph gone mad ???????
    By ADP in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 18-10-2012, 05:22 PM
  4. Views on recently watched films/tv
    By Justin in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone recently had problems with Coralgraph?

Greets all, Has anyone lately had problems with Coralgraph?, the reason i ask is on the 25th July I ordered a heat press mat, i received an email confirmation later in the day saying it had been dispatched 1st class recorded, now correct me if i'm wrong here, 1st class should take no longer than 2 days to arrive. 1st August and still nothing..to say i'm extremely p**sed off is a slight understatement, as i've got jobs waiting. I emailed them yesterday and got an email saying it was sent on the 25th and they also sent a tracking number, which entering it on the RM website says no information about this item, again correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't it usually say the item was accepted at whatever post office, or it's within the RM system or similar?...Now i've got to wait until Saturday because it 'may' turn up lol.......

Rant over!

Dave

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find them very reliable and can't think of a time when something hasn't turned up when supposed to. Always helpful too and don't appear to be a company to tell white lies....... if it something isn't as you expect they sort it.

I could do with a new heat press mat so will order one now and see if I get mine first ;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Usually very good service from CG, Royal Mail on the other hand! I'd be more inclined to put the fault at their door over this personally.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have always found Coralgraph to be reliable.

But I have also found the Post Office Track and trace to be a joke. Half the time they don't bother to get a signature for the item that they are supposed to be getting a signature for, and that is why they have no information available etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Coralgraph not at fault in this one i think...
    Also to finish off your orders you can use silicon pad on the bottom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank guys for your replies....well 15 minutes after I typed the message the postman arrived with a package...ain't that just sods law lol......I have used them before (over 12 months ago) and never had a problem. I just find it odd that RM can take a week to deliver a 1st class recorded delivery parcel....oh well...alls well that ends well as Shakespear once said :)

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There have been a few weeks on and off of areas where RM have had Post Office closures.. this could easy have affected postal times..

Also, if it came to you as a small package... which I assume it would have, this can take a minimum of 3-5 days

Glad it finally arrived.. but sometimes RM are overlooked as the issue, when usually it is down to them..
    Behind every great man.. is a surprised mother in law..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find that Royal Mail, who used to be the best postal service in the world, has now become the worst postal service and I have no faith in them ever delivering any post.

In fact they say on their website, or did do, that they cannot and do not guarantee to deliver the post. They also loose over 1million items of post every year!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    1st class recorded, is sent through the system in exactly the same way as normal 1st class. Although there is an aim of next day delivery, it is not guaranteed. The only tracking that takes places as standard with recorded is that a signature is taken on delivery, before that point it is just as lost in the system as all the other normal post. For guaranteed and fully tracked delivery, you need to use special delivery (but for the price of that, you may as well use a proper courier service.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the input one and all......just for the record, the new press mat has cured my problem, I was getting light prints in the top right hand corner (with magic touch TTC paper)...it's now fine...one happy bunny today :D