Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3110 plain paper or inkjet plain paper...
    By wayupnorth in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:18 PM
  2. Greaseproof Paper or Baking Paper
    By christine71 in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:59 PM

Thread: WOW 7.5 Paper

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

WOW 7.5 Paper

Hi Guys

Anyone on here got the washing instructions for TMT WOW paper? Need to now the max washing temperature etc.

I thought I had it but can not find it anywhere.

Cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't answer this Simon, but what do you know about TMT WOW 7.7 paper?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The WOW 7.7 paper will be regionally launched 09/10/2013 in Pentwyn, Cardiff. I had an invite through the post from The Magic Touch but obviously due to health reasons wont be able to go so if anyone from the Cardiff area would like it (or further afield), inbox me . On display will also be The Roland BN20, GoccoPro Screen Maker, and a selection of new cutters, presses and transfers etc. Sorry to hijack your thread Socialgiraffe..... if this needs to be reposted elsewhere can one of the staff let me know.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hijack your thread Socialgiraffe
    No need to apologise mate, who is hosting the event? Presumably not TMT as the other stuff show cased is not sold by them.

Dave, WOW 7.7 is the new wow paper which I think is specifically for the OKI White. I have been thinking about this of late and I am failing to get to grips as to why it is for the OKI white when anything printed is then backed with white anyway. I need to put a call in to TMT Tech to get to grips on that. I am actually waiting on a replacement box of wow from Nathan and because it is not urgent we agreed it would be better for me to wait for the 7.7. As soon as I receive it I will let you know my thoughts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi simon.
    I will also be attending the event in cardiff. The invite was definitely off TMT. And also said they will be displaying the BN-20 as well as wow 7.7 and oki white printer as well as other stuff. Maybe if xpress are selling them then TMT may start too. Only time will tell. Im surprised BMS etc wont start knocking the Roland stuff out one day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im using the 7.7 since I got my Oki two weeks ago in mid september. Dont know how it compares to the 7.5 because Ive never used it.
    Washing instructions for the 7.7 ( and this is from my supplier , The Magic Touch, Germany) . 40 degs, wash inside out. And Ive been told its washable 40 times before fading occurs. Ive not had the printer long enough to do wash tests over a long time, but this is what Ive been told.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. The event is definately, as Dave said, being hosted by TMT. I had a letter from the during the week. If anyone wants the dates and venue address, you can PM me. I wont be attending so I dont see why someone else cant take my place. Its not a ticket event per se... more like they just want to know the numbers attending.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi i have the oki white printer and have been using wow 7.5 paper with no problems however it is not available now and have got the 7.7 paper just printed some out and gone to press these followed all instructions but the image transfers to the m sheet not the other way round anyone have any suggestions please i know it is not the press as i pressed some out on the last of my 7.5 paper and those are fine
    thank you
    Malcolm