Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Xpres Super Flex - Anyone spare me a little please?
    By Justin in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 08:59 PM
  2. Aadkins - Super service.
    By Earl Smith in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-11-2012, 06:57 PM
  3. Just getting started and am super frustrated :(
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:35 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-02-2012, 09:52 PM
  5. super fast turn around mug quote
    By AJLA in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for taking the time to write that constructive e-mail, I really appreciate it. So do you think some blank branded marketing videos for the actual product would allow you to freely market it on your customized product website. We just film and edit our own videos and I've never thought they were professional enough for official advertising, we like to think of them as quite informal. I hate those boring technical marketing videos, we have some new videos coming soon and we are just finalizing the launch of some more products,

Thanks

Ben

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blank branded (or more commonly known as end user) items are always good for me.

In an ideal world there would be two videos for each item, one for us to market and then another for us to see how they are printed (temp times etc etc). However the "technical" one could be just details on your website. Alternatively contact Paul on here who makes great independent video reviews showing all the technical requirements and how to's, I am sure he would create them for you if he had some freebies to play with!

As a B2B supplier one of the problems I have is getting pictures and/or videos where the supplier of blank product is not advertised. This is particularly important for me as price is a key factor when one of my customers takes something on, if they see who produces the blanks they would then seek out the price of the blank and use this to negotiate better rates. Ideally for something like an iphone case then no more than 15 seconds (customers have a very short attention span :-)) would be great. I would send the link from you tube or if I ever get round to it would embed the video in my website (which I have yet to create!!!).

Another thing to consider is a skin site. Larger promo manufacturing companies like Listawood do these. Essentially they are an unbranded website showcasing their products. As you have to be a trade supplier to be a customer of Listawood it is a great way for them to allow their customers to show case Listawood products to the end user. It also means that if they introduce new items to the market they can at the drop of a hat. No prices or contact details are on the site and most agents (i.e. us) use frames within their own website so it ends up branded as XXX PROMO or ABC MERCH. This is why you will see the same image for dye sub mugs (for example) on so many websites. This is because they are using a skin site provided by one of their suppliers.

Sorry to ramble on and go way off topic and I hope it all helps.

Those on here that supply builders or construction firms would be particularly interested in this item

On another note, I was asked recently about glow in the dark jelliskins. As I have a Versacamm I was thinking of creating these myself by doming, but to be honest I have not got round to doing anything about it yet. Is this something you could manufacture and if so what would the price be on 500? You can PM me if you like however I am sure that others would like to see prices of something like this so you may as well publish a full price list on here :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    Blank branded (or more commonly known as end user) items are always good for me.

In an ideal world there would be two videos for each item, one for us to market and then another for us to see how they are printed (temp times etc etc). However the "technical" one could be just details on your website. Alternatively contact Paul on here who makes great independent video reviews showing all the technical requirements and how to's, I am sure he would create them for you if he had some freebies to play with!
    LOL Honestly! I wanted to do that two weeks a go! I was thinking about jeliskin myself :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally agree with the videos Paul does.. if you want something test printed up to show others how well they print.. Paul is your guy :)
    Behind every great man.. is a surprised mother in law..