Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Europa jarin mug press temp
    By rockersuk in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-07-2020, 12:03 AM
  2. For Sale 3x Mug Presses (Adkins, Jarin & Xpres USA)
    By pisquee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2013, 04:12 PM
  3. new 6oz blanket
    By bigj2552 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 05:26 PM
  4. Jarin Heatpress For Sale
    By Garethbounds in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 06:57 AM
  5. mug blanket
    By purpledragon in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jarin HF2200 blanket

Hi all.

I just second hand Jarin HF2200 mug press which just arrived. When I opened a box I've noticed that blanket looks like DIY blanket. Looks very poor, is very slim and looks absolutely different to compare with original one.

I already opened a case against seller but because I heard a lot of good opinions about that mug press I'm considering to keep it if I'll find a place to buy a new blanket.
    Does anybody know where can I buy a new blanket for that mug press ?
    Also want to ask if it's a good idea to keep it and replace a blanket (I will make sure that seller will pay for it) or should I return it to seller ?
    Press seems to be working fine except that blanket.

I paid 175 for it if that helps

I attached pictures below to show You what I mean:

1.jpg2.jpg

Thanks for any help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.europa-leisure.com/ do spares but they are not cheap. Definitely the wrong blanket. It should have a silicon sleeve that curls over the top and bottom of the blanket. I've got a dead 2200 that might be good for parts the electronics went bang when I spilt some ink on it, but the blanket should be fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When they are working they are very good presses, about £600 new. I couldn't afford the new control box or I would have got it back up and running.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.Thanks for reply. I already emailed europa-leisure and waiting for response.
    Would you suggest to keep that press and buy a blanket or return it and buy something else ?
    I'm confused

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends how much a new blanket is going to cost, the parts that I enquired about were very expensive, the control box(glorified timer) Was about £143 and the silicon sleeve for the hat blanket were £27.00 a pair. I've still got a brand new one and the one on the blanket was hardly used before the bang. Like I said they are very good presses when they are working. Wish I could afford to get mine up and running again. But I resent paying that much for a timer.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If the seller was prepared to sell you a dodgy looking blanket then god knows what else has been done, and possibly they may have messed around with the electronics inside.

personally I would return it immediately and go for another seller.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    socialgiraffe I've tested that mug press and it's working fine. It keeps temperature between 193 to 198 while is set to 195 so its +/- 2 degrees. It's heating up so blanket works but looks weird. I'm not sure if heating element need to be replaced or just that sleeve around it ??? I have never had any mug press before so don't know anything about it. Timer counts fine and gives "beep" when finish.

As far as I know the lad that sold me that mug press didn't even start sublimation adventure as he sold his new Ricoh printer with standard inks (not even SubliJet or something).

To be honest I don't really know what to do because I heard a lot of good words about Jarin HF2200 and is built like a tank (not like most chineese ones on eBay).

Confused

I found very similar blanket:

http://www.subli.co.uk/shop/dye-subl.../prod_675.html

It's for DK3 mug press but internal sleeve looks almost the same as mine except poor shape :D
    Last edited by miniumini; 12-10-2013 at 03:09 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you tried it? press a mug or two and see what comes out.
    if the seller put a image up or discription he might have a case as sold as seen but all depends on where you got it from, you pay for what you get and if you had a bargain sometimes you got to take the good with the bad...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dave271069 I have got it from eBay. It was normal auction not a bargain or something. He listed it as solid mug press in good condition. He also listed it with 112 x 84 pixels picture - thats why I was not able to see that blanket.
    I would never buy it if I was able to see what i get. I've had to trust in discription.
    At the moment I'm not able to print any mug because I just bought that mug press and don't have any mugs and printer yet.
    I would also ask what type of material has been used for that blanket ? I'm asking about that because blanket for George Knight DK3 mug press seems to be made from same material (thin like mine).

Thanks for help.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We did have a mug press of this model where the blanket had been replaced in a similar way, and although it was obviously not the same as it was originally, it still worked fine. Looking at the more recent presses of this model, the blanket looks a lot different from what they used to mind.