Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Flexi 8 still available?
    By Lynne in forum Software
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Flexi Printing 1/6th of Design ?
    By NikGrey in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-10-2013, 01:45 PM
  3. Flexi 10
    By mrs maggot in forum Software
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 19-08-2013, 01:16 PM
  4. flexi 10
    By plugy in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 11:15 PM
  5. miniature t-shirts?
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20-11-2010, 08:58 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Flexi Adding duplicate image in miniature.

I have spent the entire day trying to fix the problem of printing off a design in Flexi, with reg marks.

When I send a design from Flexi 'Hit the Print Icon' the job takes about ten minutes to start printing - it takes almost 20GB from the hard drive also for some reason for the job when it's going to print. Obviously this is not an option if I am to get anything at all done one day :(

So, I need to print it from Photoshop - Flexi likes to save things at 72dpi (again, no where near good enough).. I am almost there though - I save from Flexi as .eps, When I open it in Photoshop I get a pop up asking me what resolution I would like (default again is 72) so I enter 300 and open.. Excellent - it all looks great at first glance but then I spy in the top left corner a replica, a small version of my design - transparent and reversed - look:

Doing my head in.jpg
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    i dont know what is happening on your machine Nik but FlexiStarter is simple software. Is as simple as windows paint.
    so this is not right.
    can you tell us what hardware do you use?

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like it is sucking a huge amount of memory!... How large is the image?.... Obviously the dpi bumps the image size up but not to an extent where it needs 20GB of memory or space. Sounds as if your image is set at over 5488x4145. Check in your page set-up to what size is checked. I cant think of anything else apart from running a reg check and ram check. Maybe that pic is around 23MB ?
    Last edited by arko; 20-10-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.