Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Bone China Mugs- fuzzy spots
    By Fanfare-Print in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-03-2015, 09:49 AM
  2. Bone China mugs from China
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31-01-2014, 10:06 AM
  3. bone china mugs
    By cudale in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 03:43 PM
  4. Bone china sublimation mugs
    By Kaz in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

smal, 10oz or less mugs - bone china or earthenware

Hi

I am looking for someone who can supply some sublimation mugs in bone china or earthenware that are approx 82/84mm tall and 74/76mm diameter - barely just a 10oz or 280ml mug. LIstawoods Dinky Durham would do but they don't have any at the moment.

Open to all suggestions, well almost all suggestions ;o)

Should also mention that they do need to be good quality mugs that will print well and withstand going in the dishwasher

regards

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Justin but unfortunately the Coralgraph bone china 10oz mug is only available as a narrow and tall mug - my customer wants short and squat :o( They also do what they claim is a 10oz earthenware which is on promo at the moment however looking at the dimensions I suspect it may be over 10ozs - have ordered a sample to check out.

The child or espresso mugs are just too small at 6-8ozs. The dinky durham is exactly what I want in earthenware but isn't currently in stock

Any one else have any suggestions - especially for the bone china option???

regards

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.printerowners.co.uk/subli...ation-mugs.htm
    hey arthur check out these mugs at BMS i just got them today. they are 11oz mugs, but so far a better quality mug
    and compared to the coral graph mugs these look and feel so much better
    i had to get delivered asap as i had an order for them, i will make them now, i make mine in the oven. but i will post a picture for you

EDIT
    sorry i forgot to mention they are not much bigger than the 10oz bone china mugs i have, so that is way i mention it too you
    Last edited by Designandgift; 09-11-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can often get Balmoral and Marlborough in China which should be around that size. Prob cost near £2 + vat though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey it has taking me all day to finally produce 6 mugs
    it took alot to get the settings right as i use a halogen ovens
    but i think i got it now...
    here is an image of the final result of these bone china mugs
    photo.jpg
    and despite losing 11 mugs in total from over or under cooking and nearly breaking the rest of the mugs in frustration i am still impressed with these mugs
    thank you BMS :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately those 10oz mugs are too big, they are insisting on 8oz. They say that when they had 10oz mugs peolple kept leaving a bit of coffee in the bottom of the mug and the lady who clears away objects to having to empty out the slops! Guess who it is that orders the mugs!

I thought I had hit gold a couple of days ago when a sample mug arrived in the post - an 8oz bone china mug no flute on the top very slight taper on the bottom, but thats ok I don't need full blead - on closer examination it turns out to be an uncoated mug - bu**er.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn :( they need to get a new lady to order the mugs, its a bit unfair the same person who cleans them up is ordering them aswell.
    making things that little bit harder for you :P
    ok mate,
    well i thought id share anyways just incase
    i do hope you find what your looking for.. and if you do maybe post it i would be interested to see them :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just to make her even harder to please - they had a previous batch of mugs 10oz windsor with a fluted top in stoneware, screen printed from a well known printer and most of them have broken - handles just coming off in your hands so now any mention of stoneware immediately results in 'oh no we don't want stoneware they always break' just to compound matters, none of the bone china ones they have have broken. I have tried to explain until I am blue in the face that its highly likely that the stoneware mugs they had were really cheap ones and that you get what you pay for but she just isn't listening :o(

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well I just lost a £500 order for mugs to McClaggen Smiths because I couldn't supply 8oz bone china or stoneware mugs. I could really have done with that order - it would have been my first sizeable order. Nothing wrong with my designwork, nothing wrong with my image quality, nothing wrong with my price, nothing wrong with my delivery - I just couldn't source any 8oz sublimation mugs :o(

Whats worse is that I can see another £500 plus order going belly up for exactly the same reason :o(

Arthur