Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Adding Custom Paper Size in PowerDriver.
    By NikGrey in forum Software
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-03-2016, 05:27 PM
  2. Adding images to .TIF Templates.
    By NikGrey in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-11-2013, 08:28 PM
  3. Working on adding to range
    By ssp in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
  4. adding font choice for customers
    By bigj2552 in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 02:53 PM
  5. FlexiSign Pro - Adding Easy Weed lines
    By Justin in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-03-2011, 10:29 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, with a nice frame :)
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realised that putting text on that one was the correct thing. I was trying to delete it all out to put a pic in.. what a dumn arse! I bought a bumper pack of templates off ebay from bubblebum for I think £19.99 They are brilliant. Hundreds in there so well worth it for me to kick start. They are either tiffs or jpgs but they do work in photoshop and I won't moan about my purchase. Hopefully I'll keep learning step by step and designmy own better and better myself.

Arthur, I just have a query about one I downloaded, infact it was Simon's I think with the Hen Night No Cocks design. How do I change the name to another? I've been looking all over photoshop. Your help would be grately received. It is in the download section along with Mr T's, Jools

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the problem - sometimes layers have been merged so you can't edit them.
    If it's a good, un-fannied with template you should be able to select that text layer (on the right in the layers panel) and then by selecting the Text tool edit the text but sometimes that cant be done which leads to red faced forum members :(
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can't they be unmerged to show all of the layers? That's what I was trying to do

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I am aware you can't unmerge layers once they have been merged. So if you get templates as single layer jpegs, tiffs or whatever thats exactly what they are, just a single layer. If it already has text in it you are a bit scuppered. You may be able to munge your way out of trouble by deleting areas or cloning things out but that is usually a lot of work. I'd hazard a guess that you can buy that same pack of templates as multi layer tiffs or psds so that you can turn the text on and off but it costs more.

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, well that's another thing I've learnt. Thanks for the info Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joohlyauk - You might find THIS of interest :)
    My website is open: