Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Adding Custom Paper Size in PowerDriver.
    By NikGrey in forum Software
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-03-2016, 04:27 PM
  2. Adding images to .TIF Templates.
    By NikGrey in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-11-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Working on adding to range
    By ssp in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 01:50 PM
  4. adding font choice for customers
    By bigj2552 in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2012, 01:53 PM
  5. FlexiSign Pro - Adding Easy Weed lines
    By Justin in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Paul (Gave you a Rep credit) I will try this now.

I did notice you had 'Anti Alias' OFF in your video - what's the significance of that?

You remind me of myself, I used to make Tutorial Video's when people had questions - it takes a lot of effort to do so and for that I am truly thankful you made this one. it will help many others.

Also Thanks Simon, you made a file which worked for me - you must have done it a different way.
    But I couldn't use that files as it was a crop of this one :(
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .. Like a Dream.

That alone is worth the £10 Premium Membership for this forum.

I understand now :)
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you can use the wand tool to select the white area, open up the image you want to insert select and copy then return to template and then Edit > Paste Special > Paste Into.
    This then creates a mask and you can do what you want with the pic without merging any of the other layers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As we discussed when I bought a pack from you Martin, but these particular templates didn't work that way - I have it sussed now though :)

This is one of yours I know, but something happened somewhere !
    Last edited by NikGrey; 15-11-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having trouble learning how to do this too so awaiting the instructions with bated breath!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's in the video on the first page of this thread :)
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, Pawel I have subcribed to you on youtube and also watched the bit I needed putting actual picture in. Priceless! Now I'm going to be busy! Many thanks! I'll be watching out for more tutorials

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Nik, I've learnt so much from this forum, pretty cool isn't it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having a right job putting the images in still but I'm trying and trying!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if I am missing something here but it should be really simple in photoshop, not sure about Elements but i would expect that to be the same when running in expert mode.

Open image in photoshop

select white area with magic wand - set tolerance to 32 or thereabouts

delete selection (it still looks white at this point)

go to layers palette

highlight background

click on the eye to turn the background layer off (now you should see little boxes instead of white)

open face image

drag face image onto template

go to layers palette and drag face layer down the stack so it sits above the background and below your main image

select background layer and delete

job done

depending on your version of photoshop, save as a PSD to maintain layers - if CS2 onwards should be able to save as a multilayer tiff

This is exactly what i have just done with your image (which is a multi layer .psd file) and had no problems. I can only think that you were having problems in so much as you hadn't turned off the background layer and so kept seeing white instead of an empty space.

If you have a plain jpeg, tiff or any file that is a single layer you can just select the white area and delete it and you will then have a hole in the image, dragging the face onto the template will create another layer which will be on top of the template image, drag it down in the layers palette et voila.

regards

Arthur