Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. how to display my work?
    By Paul in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-05-2014, 10:37 PM
  2. custom work
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 11:40 PM
  3. Help....Cost of Art Work
    By JMugs in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-11-2012, 09:54 PM
  4. Some of my work
    By Lornem in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:12 PM
  5. Does this work?
    By fredster in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do they work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they work

Just wondering ....
    theres a fair few mock up type apps being banded about at the moment ie press it on , personalise it etc and to my mind they can work out quite expensive 30 quid minimum per Month upto 150 quid per month and thats without any extras thats an awful lot of mugs you would need to sell before making a profit so my question is do these things work ie has anyone who has added these to their web site seen a marked improvement in sales since adding the apps to their web site ?
    Be interesting to know
    Brett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Do you mean the mock up products or the 3D design products for customer design?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the 3d design apps i suppose justin , you know the ones where a customer uploads their pic and it magically appears on a rotating mug on the screen im just curious to know if its worth the investment it does seem a lot of money to spend if it doesnt increase sales

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    My personal opinion is that such products can and will increase revenue as long as they work well and the customer can use them quickly and easily. If the customer can 'see' exactly how their product will look this has to be a big benefit and may well make the difference between the sale or not.

I'm installing one onto my own site but as I haven't been selling through the site just yet I won't be able to see any increase as such but I will ensure I get feedback from my customers.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    My personal opinion is that such products can and will increase revenue as long as they work well and the customer can use them quickly and easily. If the customer can 'see' exactly how their product will look this has to be a big benefit and may well make the difference between the sale or not.

I'm installing one onto my own site but as I haven't been selling through the site just yet I won't be able to see any increase as such but I will ensure I get feedback from my customers.
    Agree in some sales it could possibly be the deal braker which is a well n good ....... but if youre paying 100 quid plus a month you need it to be earning at least 100 quids worth of profit to make it worthwhile just thought itdbe interesting to know if anyones tried it and how it compared a before n after type thing

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have one which was about to go live, but I just didn't think it was simple enough for customers. A good easy to use one will no doubt increase business, a complicated one will do the exact opposite and will distract or deter custom.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    100 quid a month is a whole lot of free samples, they often generate results, me, I'm sceptical .....
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    100 quid a month is a whole lot of free samples, they often generate results, me, I'm sceptical .....
    im kinda with you on this , a 100 quid a month can surly be put to better use to generate sales imo ,the problem with these new pops n whistles is you have nothing but the sales blurb to go on. Karen you say a simple one would generate sales, whats that based on ? I agree it looks good and gives a good impression but if someone lands on your web site chances are they are there to buy anyway would an app such as these really be the decider who knows? I suppose it can only be answered by someone whos tried it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see it would only help with sales if it was extremely simple to use. The one we had was not an expensive one, but it was far too complicated. Getting the image on was no problem, purchasing once you had designed involved was not so simple (guess work really on what to click next).
    I prefer not to bother with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen. View Post
    I can see it would only help with sales if it was extremely simple to use. The one we had was not an expensive one, but it was far too complicated. Getting the image on was no problem, purchasing once you had designed involved was not so simple (guess work really on what to click next).
    I prefer not to bother with them.
    In otherwords more trouble than theyre worth karen.... i can probably see that
    i find it interesting no one has answered this who has tried the programs out i can only assume that either A. no ones tried it yet or B. its so successful that those who have installed them on their web site are reluctant to shout about it