Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Guillotine ?
    By NikGrey in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-10-2013, 02:07 PM
  2. Looking for a new guillotine
    By magicfingers in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19-10-2011, 09:38 PM
  3. Wanted Wanted Guillotine
    By The Good Captain in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-08-2011, 09:56 AM
  4. Forum Modification - My Posts & My Threads
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-01-2011, 08:58 PM
  5. METAL GUILLOTINE
    By THE METAL MAN in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20-03-2010, 09:58 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Guillotine Modification.

I was having trouble seeing exactly where my Guillotine would cut so I made a modification:

My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool A light really helps and I have been thinking of how to attach one. Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an LED light so One set of batteries will last a while - I found this in B&M (Cheap Tatt Shop) for £2.

I also attached the machine to a ply board and encased (and glued) a couple of thick tiles inside the body to make it feel a bit more like a quality cutter.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)