Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Making it in the Dye Sub Market
    By Josh205 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-09-2014, 03:06 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-09-2014, 08:18 PM
  3. Happy xmas ......Thats it all done till next xmas Phew
    By viccar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 01:17 AM
  4. For Sale Market stall, stock and equipment
    By Market Mik in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 12:05 PM
  5. Stall at Ladies Night Advice Please
    By Dee10 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 24-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How'd it go?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pisquee View Post
    How'd it go?
    Sorry for late reply, been a manic holiday period.

The Xmas market went well overall, got a lot of exposure and more local people now know where my little shop is which was the aim of the stall. Sales were a little disappointing but weather and atmosphere of the market were more factors in this. There was no music being piped around, no 'christmas spirit' to speak of and it took us stall holders singing carols to get people smiling. I decided to offer on the spot printing and that proved to be the most popular option with the photo slate being a very popular choice on the day!

I would be happy to do another one of these in the future and now that I have the experience of this under my belt I feel I am far more prepared mentally to do the next one!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a great Christmass market locally to me, and was really impressed with the sales. Due to having no power points wasn't able to do any on th espot printing, but that didn't stop the customers placing orders which I completed and poped in th epost to many, and some came to my next event and collected from there.

So I will be doing a number of them again this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that this is an old thread but could I ask how much ready printed stock you guys took rather than taking orders. I have the opportunity to have a stall at a 3 day food event on a Bank Holiday and am really not sure what to take. It has to be food related so no phone/gadget covers but I am thinking mugs, coasters, aprons, place mats, trays and anything else I can think of. There is no power so I will have to sell, sell, sell and hopefully get some orders which I could then send out the following week.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this event local to you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took about 792 mugs on a three day event and had to make more each night, last year over the May day bank holiday, so have booked again this year!!!!

I didn't only sell mugs, but fridge magnets, coasters and T shirts, as well as took orders which I made over night for the first two days and took them back for the customers. Of course with those I always took payment first!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty@BMS View Post
    Is this event local to you?
    Not to far from me so I don't have to have stock on site but to far to pop home to collect more during the day.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James990 View Post
    I took about 792 mugs on a three day event and had to make more each night, last year over the May day bank holiday, so have booked again this year!!!!

I didn't only sell mugs, but fridge magnets, coasters and T shirts, as well as took orders which I made over night for the first two days and took them back for the customers. Of course with those I always took payment first!!
    When you say 792 was that what you sold. When you had to make more each night was that because some designs sold more than others and you were restocking the best sellers.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking if people were sticking around for the full weekend you could maybe print the orders overnight for them to take on the following day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking of doing some orders for next day collection but I really have no idea how to stock the actual stall. I am new to all of this but feel that this is an opportunity to good to pass up. I was thinking along the lines of maybe 10 mug designs with a stock of 10 for each design, along with some personalised designs. This now seems to few by what James says! Then I would have some other printed items such as coasters, fridge magnets and bottle t-shirts in certain themes, butterflies, flowers, food stuff, animals,funny ones and also the personalised ones. It is just what kind of stock levels do you need?
    Many thanks
    Iain