Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Football Lettering Font...
    By Lee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16-02-2021, 01:02 AM
  2. first selection of vinyl
    By bigj2552 in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-07-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. a small selection of some of my work..
    By logodigitizing in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-07-2012, 11:39 AM
  4. red round edge of black lettering
    By Charlie_ in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 09:44 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arko got it. the 'Image Uploader' for my Mugs etc is also on that server for testing.

So frustrating waiting for these to be working properly so I can open, the Lettering tools is meant to simplify things and make the message traffic between me and someone wanting a simple sign a lot less - another thing, if there is any dispute I have what the ordered here in black and white.

It will be the same for the images for Mugs etc as they will crop etc before ordering - these all belong to me and are hosted on my site, and I have full control.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I am at the stage of entering my fonts (its been a rollercoaster of a ride).

I can find 'Free for Commercial Use' fonts of fontsquirrel - no problem but the nature of my tool means I need: Regular, Bold, Bold Italic and italic as there are switches for the style when selecting the font - I can have a single font there if I like and the switches dont work but I want to do this properly.

Where can I find the full font packs legally ?

Here's my Tool if you haven't seen it yet.

Still lots of work to do before I can open this site, but the groundwork is almost complete.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add to the minefield, some "free to use commercially" available fonts exclude being used to embed in a website tool so have a double check . There are those you can print, those you can "write" within the body of your website design but can't use as a pick your own type tool

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fonts do usually come in all the desired attributes as you wanted Nik, but Ali is correct, some that are available on a free for private and commercial license do not always allow you to manipulate i.e. change colour, height size etc, or share as part of a commercial project which you would be technically doing by placing that font on your mugs.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just it, I am trying to do everything now so that I don't have to worry about 'Come Backs' in future - anybody that knows me from my younger years will not recognise me these days in my ethics but I am at 'That Age' and don't want the hassle.

I saw a site earlier, he was saying he could use most of the fonts he has in MS Word - I guess he is getting around what has been said about various conditions.. nobody can see what he is doing by simply visiting his website unlike mine :( another valuable/expensive lesson learned.]

Saying all that I have - I will admit to trying to use the fonts on my Mac, they are in a 'Font Book' which uses 'Suitcase Files' and I cant extract them to use in my tool.. I was only 'Testing'.

Maybe I am being 'Too Careful' - lol, until I posted that :(

Sometimes, when you try to do the right thing so many things are in your way. There is something else business wise I am going out of my way to 'DO the right thing' but keep finding Brick Walls :( FFFFrustrating.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like the Suitcase app for my PC. Its a Mac app but I dont think they do it yet for PC or do they?

edit:... I should have said Extensis Suitcase.... for Mac. They havent got a PC version.
    Last edited by arko; 02-02-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the concept of the tool. Brilliant idea, are you planning on keeping it for yourself or will it be for sale also?
    I have a idea hahaha.
    I have a short attention span.... HEY LOOK A PLANE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am open to selling it to a select few, I need to get it tweaked first and encoded so I can control where it goes and who uses it. I am having some problems with it at the moment which I need to get resolved - one thing I never got my head around is Coding !
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok will keep a eye on this thread.
    I have a short attention span.... HEY LOOK A PLANE!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks like a similiar tool

http://www.vinyllettering.co.uk/lettering-tool.php

I was quoted near 1K to build this tool for an Actinic/Sellerdeck site, I fell off my seat.