Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. DTG Quote Required ASAP
    By Justin in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-06-2014, 05:39 PM
  2. White transfers required
    By smo in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-11-2013, 12:23 PM
  3. Print Quote required
    By draig in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:39 PM
  4. T-Shirt quote required
    By dj_doubler in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-06-2011, 09:54 AM
  5. QUOTE REQUIRED: Printed Canvas 2' x 3' Not Framed
    By Stitch Up in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dark garment transfers quote required

Hi All i need a quote for approx 100 dark garment transfers a4ish maybe a little bigger not the inkjet transfers onto transfer papaer but the self weeded type if that makes sense i think versacamm owners will probably be able to help hopefully but i might be wrong
    Brett

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledragon View Post
    Hi All i need a quote for approx 100 dark garment transfers a4ish maybe a little bigger not the inkjet transfers onto transfer papaer but the self weeded type if that makes sense i think versacamm owners will probably be able to help hopefully but i might be wrong
    Brett
    wow no one do these then ???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Brett,
    socialgiraffe or Rogerc for versacamm
    i have a oki laser and could do the prints on laser paper but then again it would all depend on the image,

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dragon,

I didn't reply as the 'self weeding' bit confused me.........I'm easily confused. I can print quality transfers on vinyl if that helps. Drop me a PM if it's any good for you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry i shouldve been a bit clearer ok what i need are the transfers that are not on a block of papaer ie yoylo transfers are basically an a4 sheet that is just printed the image i have is for about 4 colours but i dont want all the back ground paper on it in imagine screen print but in a transfer ....heck this is difficult to describe if you know the weird fish brand of t shirts with their funnmy designs i mean that type of thing
    Brett

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Weird Fish clothing, wearing some now.. I received a sample pack today of this 'No Weed' paper - I have been getting my head around how it works. you need 2x papers for each job, One to print the image onto then another sheet you press the image onto - and then press that onto your garment.
    I think this is the type of thing you are after, need a Lazer printer though as you pointed out. I think this is because the lazer puts down Toner which is transferred between the papers - obviously Ink wouldn't transfer. it's impressive.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGrey View Post
    I love Weird Fish clothing, wearing some now.. I received a sample pack today of this 'No Weed' paper - I have been getting my head around how it works. you need 2x papers for each job, One to print the image onto then another sheet you press the image onto - and then press that onto your garment.
    I think this is the type of thing you are after, need a Lazer printer though as you pointed out. I think this is because the lazer puts down Toner which is transferred between the papers - obviously Ink wouldn't transfer. it's impressive.
    was this of a forum member in the process of possibly becoming a supplier on here? im waiting for sample pack too, whats your initial opinions on it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was indeed from them Dave, I wont be able to print anything to test until I get into our Radio Station on Thursday as that's the only Lazer printer I have access to at the moment. I love the idea though.

This is 'Image Clip' paper - do a Youtube search on the process, its interesting. there is a 'White version' and a 'Colour' version.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by purpledragon View Post
    Sorry i shouldve been a bit clearer ok what i need are the transfers that are not on a block of papaer ie yoylo transfers are basically an a4 sheet that is just printed the image i have is for about 4 colours but i dont want all the back ground paper on it in imagine screen print but in a transfer ....heck this is difficult to describe if you know the weird fish brand of t shirts with their funnmy designs i mean that type of thing
    Brett
    As long as the image is of high enough quality they could be done on a Versacamm and contour cut. Basically you get the image only and not the image printed on an A4 (or whatever size)sheet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the stuff you mean nik its along the same lines as majic touch wow 7.1 paper i found this a bit finicky but that was a while back ive noticed a few companies doing it now so they probably have perfected it a bit . roger thats beginning to sound like the stuff i need a quote for dont suppose you have a picture example you can post up