Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. printing problem
    By wilky007 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 10:02 PM
  2. problem printing with mug press
    By Skye in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 03:12 PM
  3. mug printing problem still :(
    By Billy in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 15-02-2012, 12:06 PM
  4. Printing problem....?
    By Lee in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 23-04-2011, 04:51 PM
  5. printing problem
    By beabea1 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 26-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at these for my next purchase: http://www.printerowners.co.uk/subli...ation-mugs.htm Are these the ones
    you mean??
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgall2 View Post
    Looks like BMS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danno
    I know this may not be everyones cup of tea, excuse the pun, but I have just bought a halogen oven with 6 wraps from a fellow member. Done 4 mugs on Saturday morning not one wasted due to printing errors just human error not putting the image straight. See the link below for my images of the first prints. I researched about mug presses and saw a lot of press issues and choose the oven for this reason. I know some people say it takes longer and they are very hot when they come out, but I have only had the oven for 2 days and I am over the moon with the results.

http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum...527-first-mugs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they're the ones

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsfan View Post
    Danno
    I know this may not be everyones cup of tea, excuse the pun, but I have just bought a halogen oven with 6 wraps from a fellow member. Done 4 mugs on Saturday morning not one wasted due to printing errors just human error not putting the image straight. See the link below for my images of the first prints. I researched about mug presses and saw a lot of press issues and choose the oven for this reason. I know some people say it takes longer and they are very hot when they come out, but I have only had the oven for 2 days and I am over the moon with the results.

http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum...527-first-mugs
    Thanks for the info Quinsfan, those mugs do look very nice. I did see somewherethis method of "cooking" how long do they take to cook?? I could imagine this is a very good way of doing large batches, are the wraps expensive?? and I assume you could use a standard oven?? Obviously one that's not used for cooking!!!!

Nice pun by the way, very good :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgall2 View Post
    Yes, they're the ones
    Ah ok, have you used these mugs before?? The one I have looks a very nice straight, bright white mug, and seems to not have such a thick heavy base. I need to put an order in tomorrow, so want to get the right thing!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started a new Fred based on your 'Mug ID' comment - great idea young man :)
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGrey View Post
    I started a new Fred based on your 'Mug ID' comment - great idea young man :)
    Cool, I'll wizz over and take a look :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I saw your image of the base of a Mug, I picked up the Mug next to me and flipped it over to see what was on the bottom (as it is an Orca Mug and I know I cant get my own stamp on there due to it not having any overspray).

That may sound fine, BUT it was the current 'Scrap Mug In Use' and had cold Tea in it !
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGrey View Post
    When I saw your image of the base of a Mug, I picked up the Mug next to me and flipped it over to see what was on the bottom (as it is an Orca Mug and I know I cant get my own stamp on there due to it not having any overspray).

That may sound fine, BUT it was the current 'Scrap Mug In Use' and had cold Tea in it !
    lol, so the assumption that every mug around you (I'm sure there's a few!!) is an empty one, must be changed to "if it's a mug, it's got tea in it"!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the left, on the Mug Tree - you see a Mug somebody actually bought me for Christmas !

My website is open: