Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Print n Cut Printer Owners - Bargain to be had.... :-)
    By socialgiraffe in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-04-2015, 01:32 PM
  2. Could be a bargain if you own a Ricoh GX7700
    By socialgiraffe in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-01-2015, 10:11 AM
  3. Sold Stock of T shirts and hats and some equipment at a bargain price to clear
    By Market Mik in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
  4. Bargain Gone Bad
    By Bob700 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-01-2012, 09:56 AM
  5. Another ebay 'bargain'??
    By PhilTheMug in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-11-2010, 08:04 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

think i got a bargain

hello ,

i've been doing dye sub mainly phone cases and mugs , and doing well from it .
    today whilst on facebook i saw a post on the local buy and sell it , heat press and vinyl cutter £80 , vinyl cutter just needs a new blade which has been ordered and managed to get it working (ish)
    and the press is a small one which fits nicely in the house so not in the garage to press every phone case :)

so anyway , im using this signblazer elements software , but im not to keen i used to use mimaki's software and adobe illustrator , my question is , do any of you advise any certain type of software to use with vinyl cutter? i think its a refine mh 721 or something like this , also good supplier for wall art ?

thank you ,

danny

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    flexistarter for vinyl cutter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have a cutter and software, what do you need a good supplier of wall art for?.... You are your best supplier with your own imagination! (Not unless you mean for the vinyl to create your ideas on?)
    We can only really advise on cutting software that we have tried and tested ourselves. Most of us will have only tried one software due to the cost of buying new. From the one that I have used and am used to, I find SignGo Pro very efficient in what it can do. Easy to use, loads of creative functions but not very cheap!
    To view links or images in signatures your Beer count must be 10 pints or greater. You have currently drunk 15 pints!.