Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Trade Only Show Coventry
    By liannef in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 09:31 PM
  2. Trade Only National Show Coventry 2013
    By philfoot in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 11:11 PM
  3. Trade Only Show 25th-26th January - anyone going?
    By AdamB in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 12:14 AM
  4. Trade Only Show
    By Ian M in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 01:41 PM
  5. Looking for trade show on west coast please advise
    By insanityranch in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19-11-2010, 07:03 PM
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trade only national show

Hi All

Anyone going to the trade only at the Ricoh Arena tomorrow?? I am having a bit of a skive tomorrow and popping along to see whats there, if its naff I'll be home for elevenses and back to work on constructing the Headquarters of The Cambridge Mug Company or doing the tax return - mmm thats a difficult decision! I know what I should be doing but that may not coincide with what i actually end up doing ;o) Well its days yet before I have to submit.

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as I have now done the tax return I am off to the trade only show tomorrow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to have gone but I have been refused entry as they say I am a supplier and must book a stand!!
    The real secret is to wisdom is to listen to the wise and follow their advice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you go Arthur?
    We went along and it was interesting and came home with lots of info and freebies. The problem I found was that the suppliers we were interested in talking to were not very talkative and in fact one supplier we have used on occasion was so up themselves and patronising that we have vowed that we will never used them again. (not someone we have regularly used)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did indeed go and was there all day. So much to look at and as you say, awash with freebies. I was very impressed when given a lunch voucher - never been to a trade show where they fed you! The little bars of chocolate and bags of jelly beans on the goodey bag counters just vanished in an instant. I thought there might have been a few more dye sub supplies companies there.

I found that 99% of the stands were very talkative one or two of the high end product suppliers were a bit sniffy but hey ho. The lad demonstrating the Epson direct to garment printer didn't take kindly to my asking what the drawback was to the system or what was the common mistake that people made - in fact he got a bit shirty to be honest - don't know if it was my impertinence or his inability to answer the question ;o)

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say that I was also impressed with the free lunch. As you say, never had that one before. Most of the companies there were very talkative, just seemed to be the ones I wanted to talk to that were not, although possibly when I| really think about it, maybe just this one who was shirty with us that coloured my view.