Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. AAAArrrrghhhh Customers on Ebay
    By derek in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-07-2014, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2014, 12:16 PM
  3. what do you do if customers say print however you think looks best?
    By soulclaimed in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-05-2013, 12:51 AM
  4. aghhghhghhh @%&@*in ebay customers *£!&@^
    By purpledragon in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 21-03-2013, 06:45 PM
  5. Why oh why when its a customers own clothing!
    By Louise in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:13 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Customers...you have to smile!

Received this today and thought you all deserved some cheering up.

Hi there,

I purchased a #### mug (order number: #####) on the 3rd of February as a special gift for my brothers birthday. Although dispatch was relatively quick, an initial disappointment was the fact that the item was delivered to a delivery office rather than my actual shipping address. However, after waiting 24 hours and travelling to the delivery office, on collection I was extremely shocked to find that the handle of the mug was completely shattered in to pieces. For £### this is not satisfactory and I was annoyed that not only was I completely embarrassed having to explain this situation to my brother, but to endure the hassle of contacting #### and ####: I really love this mug and my brother is an absolute #### fanatic so I am disappointed that it is in such poor condition, if the breakage was minor then I would even have tried to repair it myself, but unfortunately it is pretty severe (although I understand posting such fragile items is difficult in itself). For this reason, and as its also not my fault, I feel that a replacement of this mug as an exchange would be ideal. Please contact me regarding this as soon as possible (I am also yet to give my brother his gift!).

My reply was constrained, Mrs Janners made me re-write it! A simple "It's broken" would have done, and got the same response of replacement on the way.

I have very few breakages, so it is not really an issue, and in case you thought it was whizzing around the world, no this was actually a UK delivery.

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love how some people can be sooooooo descriptive.. and like you said, would still have been a replacement either way.
    Behind every great man.. is a surprised mother in law..

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Love that he's implying it was your fault that it went to the delivery office - I assume he was out when the postman came, so he had to go and get it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did indeed point out "That is what the Royal Mail does", I also pointed out a few other things...

Janners

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like your customer is suffering from verbal diarrhea............

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember a comment from a customer. " it had broken in half in three places". Made me laugh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Dear XXXX and XXXX,

We are the parents of the children mentioned in the above letter, we cannot convey the sheer amount of stress, and disappointment, that your failure to deliver an intact birthday present has caused. We found out our eldest son, had to retrieve the present from a "postal sorting office" as you had not instructed the post office to deliver the parcel only when our son was home. We have since found out that our younger son is himself embarrassed that his older brother actually remembered his birthday, and that further embarrassment has been caused by you supplying a mug showing his "fanatical love" of David Cameron - something which the family have done their best to hide, yet you blatantly purvey these images for anyone to purchase. We also blame this "on-line" shopping craze on companies like you as it is because of you that Woolworths closed - a place where our sons happily spent their birthday money choosing their own presents, and sweets. We also feel that a replacement David Cameron mug would be the ideal solution, and that liaising with the post office to ensure its swift delivery at a time to suit our son, as well as a full refund, and a £250 cheque for the distress caused to us all will enable us to draw a line under this whole sordid episode in our sons lives"
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    "Dear XXXX and XXXX,

We are the parents of the children mentioned in the above letter, we cannot convey the sheer amount of stress, and disappointment, that your failure to deliver an intact birthday present has caused. We found out our eldest son, had to retrieve the present from a "postal sorting office" as you had not instructed the post office to deliver the parcel only when our son was home. We have since found out that our younger son is himself embarrassed that his older brother actually remembered his birthday, and that further embarrassment has been caused by you supplying a mug showing his "fanatical love" of David Cameron - something which the family have done their best to hide, yet you blatantly purvey these images for anyone to purchase. We also blame this "on-line" shopping craze on companies like you as it is because of you that Woolworths closed - a place where our sons happily spent their birthday money choosing their own presents, and sweets. We also feel that a replacement David Cameron mug would be the ideal solution, and that liaising with the post office to ensure its swift delivery at a time to suit our son, as well as a full refund, and a £250 cheque for the distress caused to us all will enable us to draw a line under this whole sordid episode in our sons lives"
    please tell me youve made that up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do hope not, it is soooooooo good

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish my customers were that polite!
    I have a short attention span.... HEY LOOK A PLANE!