Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Digital Rotary Pen Printer Recommendations
    By morrison.d in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-03-2015, 11:58 AM
  2. LOOKING for a SCREEN PRINTER
    By cleverprintinguk in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-02-2015, 08:28 PM
  3. Hello - Screen printer Shame
    By printrub in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 09:58 AM
  4. Screen Printer needed
    By IPM in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-01-2013, 12:37 AM
  5. Good Screen Printer
    By steve_c in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile GOCCOPRO 100 Digital Screen Printer

I'm thinking of buying one off these, have seen them in action and I'm quite impressed but it would be nice to know if anyone has one and if they are worth the money, and is it worth it Many thanks to anyone in advance who replies

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked great when I saw them demonstrating. Detail of image for a screen print was superb. If you are looking at doing small runs then I am sure it's a good option. Little space used up and seems a fairly simple process with this bit of kit. Couldn't believe how quick you can get a shirt printed from first bringing it up on your PC.

I believe they are at the P&P show so might have an offer on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Looks great, what sort of price is the machine and how much to make the screen do you know yet?

I used to run a screen making dept. in a previous lifetime...you're taking all the fun out of it you know! lol.

I still toy with the idea of getting back into screen print and this looks like a great way to save space and mess.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw one at the Recent Ralawise demo, and I was very impressed, the quality, speed, lack of traditional screen printing issues (ie making, developing, cleaning screens etc) all done in one wee box about the size of a large laser printer. Alas the cost of the actual item put me off as it was around 6k for the unit itself, but costwise per unit, its pretty much unbeatable if you are a screenprinter at the moment.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xpres used to do a very similar machine years ago, I had one and it wasn't very good - I don't think xpres sell it anymore either.
    The problems we had were the screen films, we had to use water based plastisol and the mesh broke down after 10 - 20 prints.
    The screen frames were very expensive and registration was almost impossible due to different tensioning of the screens - image distortion.

If the riso films haven't improved I'd be very wary of investing in this kit.

Would it not be cheaper to ask a local printer to coat and expose your screens for you?
    Last edited by John G; 21-02-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: speeeelllling

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John G View Post
    xpres used to do a very similar machine years ago, I had one and it wasn't very good - I don't think xpres sell it anymore either.
    The problems we had were the screen films, we had to use water based plastisol and the mesh broke down after 10 - 20 prints.
    The screen frames were very expensive and registration was almost impossible due to different tensioning of the screens - image distortion.

If the riso films haven't improved I'd be very wary of investing in this kit.

Would it not be cheaper to ask a local printer to coat and expose your screens for you?
    I don't have any screens, its to be a new venture, I did think about using somebody, but don't know any body that does this near me that I can use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Riso screen systems for many years. Just got rid of a couple of thousand dollars of their stuff a month or two ago that we no longer had a use for.
    The biggest problem I had with their stuff was the cost of consumables. The products themselves were innovative, and if this new larger machine (the 100) works well it could be great.
    I think I would wait though for the new slightly bigger 200 model for shirt printing though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jennywren - not sure about the cost of this machine but I take it for about 3k - 4K
    The cost of a standard t shirt screen (not the riso ones) would be approx £50.00 and then you reuse this - a decent printers would coat and expose yours screens for between under £20.00/£40.00 a time.

Another thing to remember is you'll still need a carousel and a dryer regardless of how you make the screens!

BTW - I recently sold the machine I had for £400 - that's the depreciation, nobody in the trade wants them - unless in USA as they seem to be a hit over the pond

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are on show at P&P if you are still interested after John G's comments (which I totally agree with BTW).
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    any experiences with the goccopro screen machine recently.
    Hated by proper screen printers .... and with some limitations,but any good experiences?
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK