Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. TMT Mug Prints
    By Andrew in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-07-2013, 01:46 PM
  2. A3 Prints
    By joeyr69 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-05-2013, 12:09 PM
  3. Sublimation Prints
    By chris_hosk in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-11-2012, 10:16 PM
  4. T-Shirt Prints
    By Andrew214 in forum Screen Printing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-10-2012, 04:01 PM
  5. A few prints required
    By Karen. in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:22 AM

Thread: Big Prints!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Prints!

What is the largest thing you have ever printed?
    I want to see some real works of art, I don't know about everyone else but it feels like I really have created something great when printing big, even if it is super easy with sublimation. Pictures welcome, I thought I would start with an office display that we recently printed here at Xpres.

Cheers guys, looking forward to seeing some great pieces of work.

Office Print.jpg
    Xpres Sublimation
    Powering Personalisation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me on
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for equipment advice or quotes

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A company near me has ink jet printers that print the curtain sides for artics - 4m wide? The also print the safety screen mesh material that buildings are wrapped in when you put up scaffolding which I think is 6m wide. Quite an impressive machine and even looks like a giant domestic inkjet printer! They wrapped Harrods a couple of years ago with a mesh printed with a giant photo of - Harrods.

One minor detail about your example Alastair - is that 12 postcards mounted up or is it 12 A0s?? :o)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur.daley View Post
    Quite an impressive machine and even looks like a giant domestic inkjet printer!
    Essentially that's all they are, or maybe that home printers are miniaturised versions of their bigger brothers, where all the R&D money is spent initially, and then trickles down to the small machines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mesh material for building facings is a great example of how personalisation is making its way into mass production, we have come a long way from 'you can have any colour as long as it is black.' I do like the new designs they are placing on building fronts now, I would have liked to have seen the Harrods wrap. In Birmingham they had a big facing on the town hall whilst it was renovated, it looked great! All interesting stuff, thanks Arthur.

The panels are 1m by 0.7m, the biggest thing I have personally made but I know of bigger!

You are dead right pisquee.
    Xpres Sublimation
    Powering Personalisation

Email me on
    for equipment advice or quotes

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We thought metre wide would be big enough for us, but seeing as most fabric rolls are wider than this, I've got itchy feet about wanting to upgrade our wide format sublimation printer and rotary press ... not that we have the budget at the moment! ( I can dream though!)