Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Our Sequin Machine - Not really Printing!
    By Stitch Up in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 07:50 AM
  2. Learning Curve-£10- excellent value.
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 12:43 PM
  3. Where to buy 3d blackberry curve blanks
    By davidlionardy in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2013, 09:16 PM
  4. rhinestones - sequin
    By bigj2552 in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-02-2012, 03:05 AM
  5. Hotfix Rhinestones - Cheapest Source?
    By Stitch Up in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 06:53 PM

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yet ANOTHER Learning Curve - Hotfix Sequin Machine Arrived!

This week we added the All American Hotfix Sequin/Spangle 4 head setting machine to our shop

We've a lot of experience with All American having owned the NeoFlex for about 3 years. It was for that reason, and the amazing support we've received from AA, that last September Angie & I travelled to Philadelphia for training.

I'd previously seen the sequin machine in action at several European FESPA exhibitions and it attracted a lot of interest.

We spent a week at All American in Philly most of it training on the machine the rest of it drinking with Peter & Sue and one evening out with Justin. I also learned a lot more about the NeoFlex and how it's built. There was plenty to do as AA were in the middle of producing a very large order for a well known hobby store.

Our machine was packed/crated for the long journey to the UK while we were in Philly

We also added quite a lot of reels of sequins!

As usual, I take masses of pictures and several hours of video (all uploaded to Youtube) throughout the training and, I'm sure it'll prove invaluable now the machine is here.

The software that accompanied the machine is All American's Embellishment Studio 2014 - I think it's Flexi by SAInt with the added feature set for Sequins. Anyone who knows FLEXI will be aware, it's a very capable piece of sign software.

That's enough for now, but I'll keep you informed of our progress. I expect a long learning curve ahead.

Would love to hear from any other AA Sequin Machine owners - please get in touch.

Here's a short video of the very first switching on ceremony :)

Stitch-Up's AA Sequin Machine 1st Switch On - YouTube

and the second switch on :)

2nd Switch On - YouTube

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    that is some bit of kit, is that your factory where you are unwrapping the yellow pallet?
    Can you post examples of what you can do with it?
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    that is some bit of kit, is that your factory where you are unwrapping the yellow pallet?
    I wish! That's the warehouse of All American Supplies in Philadelphia. It was being wrapped and prepared for shipping :)

Quote Originally Posted by logobear View Post
    Can you post examples of what you can do with it?
    I'll find some pictures and post them later.

The machine arrived last week and I'm still getting it together - taking my time :) as I want it to be right. One part broke during shipping and a replacement is due here on Friday.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a good thing, I wanted to see the result of the machine like putting Japanese sequins on a wedding dress.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at these machines about 10 years ago and I was advised that most of the customers for this were in the middle or far east and there was no chance of competing again them. Turkey being a big producer. Have things changed since then?