Good Morning DSF!

As an update for anyone in the textiles arena, Xpres have been working hard to put together some very competitive wide format packages based on textile printing. We can offer solutions for A1 right up to 102 inch width for full garment sublimation on a corporate scale. Our new packages bring down the traditional cost of installing a system capable of wide format garment sublimation with comprehensive support from inks and papers, colour management and profiling, rip software and more in order to make a business venture into this arena as straight forward as possible. We want to ensure that all you have to think about is attacking the market and producing textiles for your clients.

We have everything covered, if you require further information please email me and I can call in order to discuss your plans, requirements and ideas. All information on these systems is readily available from our sublimation department, an easier route is my email in the footer. If this is something that you are looking for please get on touch.

Have a great day!
Alastair