Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. delivery companies
    By bycandlelight27 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 12:14 AM
  2. Charging for delivery
    By Skye in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16-04-2014, 04:09 PM
  3. Delivery from MDP
    By cardman in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 20-01-2012, 10:11 PM
  4. Delivery Costs
    By ilmf44 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
  5. Free Delivery!
    By sarahann in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DPD Delivery on Sundays!

Just found this on facebook, I'm sure it will come with a higher price tag, But great for some people! and the likes of our suppliers.

DPD now delivers on a Sunday!
    From 20 July, our services are available nationwide, 7 days a week
    Offering our services 7 days a week - yet another industry-first from DPD - means we're able to give you exactly what you want, when you want it.
    And remember, you won't have to wait in all day, because we'll provide the same service as on any other day - with Predict, we'll provide a one hour delivery window, and thanks to Follow My Parcel, you can watch your driver's progress on a real-time map, and you'll get a final 15 minute delivery window.
    Check out our film to find out more: http://www.dpd.co.uk/lp/sunday/index.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats great news! I have to say, DPD have always been my favoured courier. The ease with which tracking can be done is great with the GPS map, and if you need to change a delivery day it's so so easy. Shame more suppliers don't use them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't agree with you more :) I would say DPD are simply the best. Can't fault them :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This makes sense, as they are more likely to be able to deliver to people on weekends, rather than having failed deliveries during the week trying to deliver to homes when people are at work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love DPD.

I tend to follow 'Colin' on his route to see where he is, and a week or so ago I was walking back from the town with my wife and our two kids (both in prams) when he pulled over next to us to say that he had four large boxes for us. Knowing that I couldn't quickly dash the last mile to the house, he let me check the packages and sign them off, and dropped them into the out-house that we've got around the back. When you compare that to the service I get from Parcelforce (turning up a day later, most of the time) or Yodel (leaving expensive packages on the doorstep in the rain even though we're actually in - which they did with a PlayStation Vita), it's quite incredible.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't agree with you more there, DPD go the extra mile! Our driver Marcus is brilliant, Can't ask for more. It's what makes this business that little bit better ;) Never had a problem with them (touch wood) unlike many of the others companies. I wish DPD all the success possible! :) If i didn't print for a living i'd love to work for them... or Ikea! ;) haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've got Eddie

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So Sunday is officially a working day now? I had a girl ring me up last Sunday making a job enquiry, I told her to ring me back during a working day...she felt very put out. But I'm a person who boycotts Tescos on Sunday...spend some time with your family, put your feet up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here Gary, I try not to answer any calls on the weekend if i can help it, I think it should be 4 days working 3 days off doing the things you want to do (hobbies/family etc) ;) Life isn't all about money and items isit? It's about the people who you spend your life with and who you enjoy having around! :) Although i do go to Tescos on a sunday... sometimes ;)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's only permitted if your potatoes are inedible for the roast. But then they should be selling you vegetables that actually last more than two days.