Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Outsourcing vinyl orders
    By homerismyidol in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-11-2014, 10:51 PM
  2. late orders, slow suppliers.
    By plugy in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-06-2012, 01:29 AM
  3. Beware scam email orders
    By Reg in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-12-2011, 09:46 PM
  4. Where's your orders coming from?
    By Lee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 21-08-2011, 01:14 AM
  5. Advice on bulk orders
    By dj_doubler in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 25-05-2011, 04:28 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Organising orders

Hi Everyone,

My phone case orders are slowly starting to increase and was wondering how everyone organsises there orders from taking the order all the way to shipping the order if that makes any sense?

Example: what image belongs to which order etc do you use order numbers or just go back to find out whos image it was?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are these personalised cases? Where are your orders coming from? You could rename the image file with the customer's eBay username for example or the Amazon order number.

You could transfer those images to a new folder on your desktop and then right click, Sort by/ date modified. That should group the images in order of receipt.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 29-04-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i normally assign the invoice no from my cart to their artwork, and everything else that gets done for them
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a very simple process for all my orders in that every invoice is given a particular format of [invoice number]_[customer name]_[product]_[source].xar (yeah, I do all my invoicing in Xara!). So I could end up with 03529_Davey_Jones_(WH_T_AMAZON).xar and that way I know immediately who placed the order, what it's for (white t-shirt) and where the order came from.

Once I've produced all the artwork, whether it's vinyl, dye sub for t-shirt, phone case, mug or whatever, I just refer to the invoices to see who ordered what and that's it. If it turns out that someone has ordered a medium t-shirt and someone else has ordered an XXXL of the same design, I may include the invoice number on the vinyl cut so I know which one gets which cut but it's usually pretty obvious because of the size. Really, if the invoice is clearly written, you should be able to see which artwork corresponds to it without any issues.