Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Stahls or Adkins Flat Press
    By GoonerGary in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-08-2014, 11:49 AM
  2. Stahls Auto Open or DK20S
    By liannef in forum Heat Presses
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 02:31 PM
  3. Problems with a Stahls Heat Press
    By Zipdorf in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 22-12-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. Stahls Hotronix MX300 mug press
    By IPM in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Last Post: 15-11-2012, 05:48 PM
  5. Stahls Hotronix Heat Press 38cm x 38cm
    By Bullseye Designs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 05:46 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got myself a Stahls press

I bought a press last year for doing vinyl on tshirts and decided to take the cheap option. I knew at the time it was the wrong thing to do but I bought a cheapo Chinese press. I never got anywhere with it. I tried and tried but couldn't get anywhere with it thanks to the uneven temperature on the plate. Eventually I gave up and sold it for a lot less than it cost me. A nice new Stahls press arrived today for me and it's a totally different animal. Packed far better, built better, smoother to use and it actually works! Switched it on, pressed a tshirt and it's spot on. I know some people buy Chinese ones and use them for years without an issue but I don't think I'll take the cheap option again. The Stahls is well worth the extra. I can't wait for my Ricoh to come tomorrow so I can try some sublimation with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello Mark and welcome to the forum,
    what stahls did you get what did you pay and who from, ive been using a chinese one for a few years nows and have been fine but struggle with pressing transfer papers together due to the uneven heat, ive been looking at the stahls and will most prob buy one in the next few weeks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mark....welcome to the forum.

Dave........I got my Stahls Maxx off fleabay and can thoroughly recommend them..Stahls that is. The finish is excellent, operation is a piece of pi55. Also, and I think this is correct that the heating element is warrantied for 'life' which is a real bonus.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lifetime warranty on the element really attracted me to it. My printer turned up today so I've been playing with it some more and it's great. Set it to the suppliers recommended settings for whichever product and everything is coming out spot on. Just how it should be.
    Dave, I bought it from MDP Supplies as they aren't too far from me so I can always go there if I have a problem. I can't remember the price but they have some different sizes on their website. Just remember to add vat.
    I buy all of my sign vinyl from them and always get good service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.