Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Automatic Tape Dispenser
    By Justin in forum Hints & Tips
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-02-2019, 11:58 AM
  2. Heat Tape = Polymide Tape/Kapton Tape
    By pisquee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2014, 03:52 PM
  3. heat tape....
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 12:45 AM
  4. transfer tape
    By Craig in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tape Dispenser.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Tape Dispenser.

Messing with my new Photo Light Box :)

Just had this arrive today, what a difference this is compared to the cheap Ones I have been suffering with !
    I'm finding I'm using tape dispensers a lot, the cheap ones have a cheap blade so I can never get a clean cut of the tape - so annoying.

Anyway, I decided to invest in a more substantial version, a BD-50 from 'Pro Series' and its lovely.

I think we take small devices like this for granted and are not too bothered if they do now work well, well - that's most of us.
    But this should make my life a lot easier.

I know we have had conversations about which tape to use etc, now it time for the humble 'Tape Dispenser' to have its time in the Lime Light.

Anyone else have any thoughts, suggestions - stories ?
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    whats the orange bit for?

Personally I have a few instead of the one with three tapes. Find it easier, plus should the time arise where I need a couple of peace workers then I can hand out dispensers.

There is a thread on here somewhere about the automatic one which Justin likes (he loves a gadget!!!) but I think it worked out at about 3 million mugs to pay for itself
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Orange Bit is to protect the Peace Workers from cutting themselves on the blade.

It really is a mean Blade, and replaceable :)

You can bolt this to a bench if required, if things get desperate and people are rioting - looking for tape dispensers.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Looks really good and something I could definitely make use of :-) Quick look and they seem to be about £10 which is surprising...is this about right?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    £11.70 delivered from these: Here

Prices seem to vary widely, but this is the real deal :)
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    ...and does the subli tape fit ok without having to be padded out?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, It's Loose but cant go anywhere.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    looks like you have a nice tent there. just need to adjust white balance buddy ;)

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I intend to start another thread about this.

If I use the supplied 'White' backdrop it all goes Blue ! I am using the reverse of a gradient backdrop here which is the best result I have so-far by a long way.

Will start this new thread as soon as I can get some sample images.. but I thought this was ok :(

.. Why is YOUR image of MY Tape Dispenser better than my original ?? damn it..
    My website is open:

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Take a shot of the empty tent lit up
    on your camera set to manual/custom white balance, and select the shot you took of your empty tent.
    Now shoot your products in the tent.

Once you get your images into Photoshop, use a levels adjustment layer, and use the white eye dropper to select your almost white background, and it should adjust it to be pure white.