Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Help with Mock ups in CorelDraw
    By liannef in forum Software
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-02-2015, 08:23 PM
  2. 3D phone case mock up software
    By we-print in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2015, 08:58 AM
  3. mock up designs
    By Neilb78 in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 01:01 AM
  4. 2D mock ups
    By GoonerGary in forum Marketing & Advertising
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:53 AM

Thread: mock up

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mock up

i bought some mock up template files of graphic river and there great however they are only for iphone series , how do people make there mock ups for the other phone cases? ive just order about 12 differnt models and am struggling with the mock ups somone had suggested the beizel tool? but i dont know how that works and you need to leave camera port holes etc ive seen some really good ones on the internet that other people have but as to how i go about making them i have no idea, i would be will to purchase of people if they have them .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm curious about what program are the templates written for? Photoshop? Corel?

I just tried to make a 5 minute mockup of my phone in about 5 minutes with the Draw program in LibreOffice.
    I've never tried it before, but here is the result.

The steps I tried will not actually 'wrap' the image around the sides so there are no extrusion lines, but I know it is possible to get rid of the full depth image inside the 3 holes.

Anyway, using this 'free' program I can resize the phone, resize or reposition the holes, change the radius of the corners and sides and obviously make rotated images. And because LibreOffice draw is a vector graphics program like Corel, the edges can be smooth when the image is resized.

But it still leaves me with the sides as 'stretched dots'. I've never tried this before I read this post just now, so I'm just curious about other programs that actually do the 'wrap' of the image? Because it would be nice if the sides were nice and clear as if the image was folded around the case.

Phonecase-front.jpgPhonecase-rotate.jpgPhonecase-side.jpgPhonecase-tilt.jpg,