Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug Clamps required urgently
    By Karen. in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-11-2013, 07:50 PM
  2. Recommend equipment required to print images onto Iphone cases
    By Dee10 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-09-2012, 09:26 AM
  3. Single duvet and pillow help urgently required please
    By JOSI74 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 04:00 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transparent iPhone sublimation cases required urgently

So Longforte have just informed me they are not planning on re stocking the pearl type transparent iphone cases and completed my recent order by sending out different cases - not helpful at all.

I'm not keen on the b brand? The gloss cases with the sim cut out, hopefully you know the cases i mean.
    They just don't feel nice to hold, the print may be good, but a customer will spend more time holding the case than looking at the print, If they don't like the feel of it, then it doesn't matter how good the print is.

Not only that, the camera cut out has a black lip - not clear like the pearl cases.
    All of my product images are of the pearl type cases with clear camera cut out lip...

So what to do?
    I cannot continue selling as I have a load of cases i don't like and are different to product images.

Does anyone know of a supplier that stocks the pearl type iphone cases, Or a supplier of fully transparent iphone cases with a clear camera cut out lip.

Not the situation I wanted to be in on a Friday, especially as I had planned to take a few days off.

Thank you in advance!
    Rob.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob88 View Post
    So Longforte have just informed me they are not planning on re stocking the pearl type transparent iphone cases and completed my recent order by sending out different cases - not helpful at all.

I'm not keen on the b brand? The gloss cases with the sim cut out, hopefully you know the cases i mean.
    They just don't feel nice to hold, the print may be good, but a customer will spend more time holding the case than looking at the print, If they don't like the feel of it, then it doesn't matter how good the print is.

Not only that, the camera cut out has a black lip - not clear like the pearl cases.
    All of my product images are of the pearl type cases with clear camera cut out lip...

So what to do?
    I cannot continue selling as I have a load of cases i don't like and are different to product images.

Does anyone know of a supplier that stocks the pearl type iphone cases, Or a supplier of fully transparent iphone cases with a clear camera cut out lip.

Not the situation I wanted to be in on a Friday, especially as I had planned to take a few days off.

Thank you in advance!
    Rob.

Which iPhone are you looking for in the clear design?