Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Missing a trick or masochistic?
    By galerion in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-12-2018, 04:08 PM
  2. Accounts
    By robhil in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 01:09 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-12-2013, 01:36 PM
  4. Printer for multiple uses
    By Gareth Howells in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-09-2013, 03:15 PM
  5. invoice/accounts software
    By Mattie in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 07:19 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ebay multiple accounts trick ...

Ok, I know you're not supposed to have multiple ebay accounts, but many of us do, and a little problem has always been keeping logged in to more than one account on the same pc. AS soon as you log into an account, you cannot log into another until the first is logged out.

So, I've been doing a bit of thinking and found that you CAN log in to multiple accounts by opening multiple PRIVATE (Firefox, IE, etc) or INCOGNITO (Chrome) browser windows. This has saved me a lot of logging in and out time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ebay log your IP, take a browser snap shot which logs all of your extensions and plug ins, they use tracking pixels and cookies and could match up your similar log in times for all your accounts. They will link it and notice the similar language in your description and similar products in both accounts. I thought it was ok to have more than one account as long as one of them isn't underperforming or has a 'concern' label on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    My daughter and I have had multiple accounts for many years now and all we get is a persistent notice asking if we wish to link accounts each time we log into a different account. We just ignore the notice and carry on. It's worth noting that this notice doesn't appear when opening accounts in private, or incognito, browser sessions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I forgot to mention LSO cookies too, however, eBay and Paypal don't like private browsing. Their bots will want to be able to read those cookies for security reasons otherwise your account will be flagged and they'll suspend your selling until they are satisfied. The aspkin forums keep up with all the latest 'tricks' on ebay. I've said too much!