Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Personalised Pens - Lead Wanted
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 03:43 PM
  2. Fountain pens
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-10-2014, 03:28 PM
  3. Fabric pens with dye sub t-shirt.
    By JMugs in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-10-2012, 09:56 AM
  4. Printed diary's / pens
    By JOSI74 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-10-2011, 04:12 PM
  5. Sublimation Pens
    By bms in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 08:50 AM

Thread: pens

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question pens

Does anyone know to get the pens that you can print on. Not printed on directly, it looks like you print on a sheet of paper and insert in the clear plastic. Or if you know a Company that prints on to the pens at least I can give the client two choices.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Heather,
    Not sure if this is of any use to you but I buy stuff off this company that display at the Printwear & promotion show if you Google keyringfab.co.uk. As it says on the tin its mostly Keying's they supply but they do one pen you can print and then it wraps around the pen with an acrylic cover you will see that you would normally need to buy the dye for cutting these but if you have a plotter cutter you could probably do it that way. As you will see the dye is not cheap but there stuff is very good and if you were planning on doing a lot of them it may be worth investing. That particular dye can be used on a number of different keying's as well so your not having to buy it just for one purpose. I use to sublimate all my keying's till I seen these and they are I think a better system and you certainly have a much wider choice doesn't cost anything to have a look. hope its of some help,

Sammy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASO Embroidery View Post
    Hi Heather,
    Not sure if this is of any use to you but I buy stuff off this company that display at the Printwear & promotion show if you Google keyringfab.co.uk. As it says on the tin its mostly Keying's they supply but they do one pen you can print and then it wraps around the pen with an acrylic cover you will see that you would normally need to buy the dye for cutting these but if you have a plotter cutter you could probably do it that way. As you will see the dye is not cheap but there stuff is very good and if you were planning on doing a lot of them it may be worth investing. That particular dye can be used on a number of different keying's as well so your not having to buy it just for one purpose. I use to sublimate all my keying's till I seen these and they are I think a better system and you certainly have a much wider choice doesn't cost anything to have a look. hope its of some help,

Sammy
    Thanks for that, I will have a look when I'm back in the shop, as the internet is slow due to the footballs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a look at the site but cant find the cutter, mind you my husbands shouting at the football without taking a breath, so it's hard to concerted

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now they've lost I'm gong to wearing earphones all night as he'll moan all night and in his sleep about them. Oh woe is me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Heather.
    Maybe I've confused you if you look on the site you will see there is a section for assembly machines and cutting tools the way these work is you print them out as you would for dye sub but with a normal printer and don't mirror image and then you would use the appropriate cutter to punch out the design its then just placed on to the keying, pen etc.. and you attach the acrylic cover over it job done. I just noticed that they have a YouTube video up explaining how it works have a look there. What I was meaning on my first post was if you already own a plotter like a cameo etc. you could print them out and then cut them using the plotter. it would save you buying the punch which are expensive but as I said if you were doing loads of these you would get your money back Hope that makes sense

Sammy.