Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Anvil Ts - Where?
    By Stitch Up in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 07:31 AM

Thread: Anvil ID.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anvil ID.

Not really a subject for this forum but I am trying to work out the ID of an Anvil I just found - I still have it in the back of my car as I can't get it out on its own so I cant see if there are any marking on it yet.

I paid £50 for it - if you follow the value of these items you will realise I got a real bargain :)

It MUST weigh 100kg at least:

anvil.jpg
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NikGrey View Post
    I am trying to work out the ID of an Anvil I just found

Bernard

That anvil is definitely called Bernard

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hoping you would be able to help - can't find any 'Bernard' Anvil's though :(

is it British?
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)