Hi
I currently do sublimation and want to also offer printing on dark garments and other items like bags etc. I mainly do teddy bears but also other baby and kids items. I'm confused on what the best setup is.

Do I go for the OKI 610 or 711 printer and use self weeding transfer papers like wow etc or use a cutter like the cameo or Roland GX24 or is the print and cut solution better like the Versastudio or Versacamm or maybe even the OKI 711WT? As vinyl is single colours or a combination of single colours I don't think this will be suitable but maybe printed vinyl is?

I like the idea of the print and cut machines and the fact that I could also do decals, personalised labels for sweet jars and possibly chocolate bar wrappers which I think I can still do with the OKI?

I want to print full colour graphic designs with text and possibly photos too but might leave the photos for sublimation. I want a simple process as possible of print and press and for the colours to come out bright and bold and correct which I guess a profile will help with if you need one for an OKI? As some of the designs will be small as they will be going on teddy tops i'm not sure if the self weeding paper option will work and this paper is expensive but would get a few designs on per sheet or if even the cutting option will work as will I need to place each letter on before pressing as I will be cutting the transfer paper and not vinyl?

I don't like the clear and white backgrounds you get with the transfer papers which is why I started with sublimation but the products for this are mainly white so want to offer coloured items too.

Thanks for your help, hope I made some sense?
Lianne