Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. sublimagic
    By jennywren in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-04-2013, 09:29 PM
  2. Be aware: SUBLIMAGIC heat press
    By kris_hm in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 13-01-2011, 11:01 PM
  3. Sublimagic Do they ever answer the phone?
    By SimonF in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Sublimagic have stolen from me!! :(

Ok so the deal is I ordered a basic flat bed heat press from this company over a month ago now. After ordering the money, (around £180) was debited straight from my account. Around a week later I had still not heard anything about my order so decided to email them to see how long it would be, but after receiving no reply to numerous emails I thought I'd just order from somewhere else and get Sublimagic to refund the money for my heat press. I emailed them as soon as I had ordered the new press informing them of the situation and explaining that I could not unfortunately wait any longer. Sublimagic replied to this stating 'we have already emailed you many times to say your heat press was dispatched on Monday' (which was a good few days before and still no sign of delivery). I checked all my emails including junk and had absolutely nothing from them atall. I explained this and again reiterated the fact that I require a refund and either the product be called back or I return it when it arrived. Three days later I emailed them again asking where the product was and if they could refund me to which I was told my refund was being processed and would be with me within 3-5 working days. 7 working days later I still had not received any refund so this time tried to call them, but was disappointed to realise the number on their website is no longer connected. Yet again I emailed a sublimagic and somebody wrote to me telling me that they would 'look into my refund and make sure it was given by the end of the day' FOUR more days later, STILL no refund so I emailed them again saying that I was upset with the level of service and would appreciate it if somebody could get back to me. To this and a few more repeat messages over the following week I received absolutely no reply and was basically ignored. I then received another message to say 'my refund is being processed' but a week later, STILL no sign?! Im now doubting they will ever give me my money back, and they have completely ignored all my messages asking for some kind of explanation. Completely and utterly rude and horrible company to deal with and I'm totally stuck as to what to do next. They are now refusing to even reply to my emails :(

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Oh dear, hopefully you paid by credit card so will be covered by their payment system.

I know this is a "bolt the stable doors" comment, but doing a search on this forum does provide threads about them.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you paid on a visa debt card you can get it a charge back as part of visa policy where as a credit card it is set in law for them to sort it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is always the law relating to distance selling.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArferMo View Post
    There is always the law relating to distance selling.
    Depends on if the transaction was B2B, which with this type of equipment it could be seen to be,and consumer law like Distance Selling doesn't apply.

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really Horrible to hear this!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    register a new email, or get a friend located somewhere else to contact them, tell them its a new business start up and you have thousands to spend, and you wish to come to them to collect the items etc, tell them you have heard good things from them. then arrive with a few "friends" especially the ones who play baseball, and get your friends to explain the problems you have had - drive home with money back, or goods to the value of :)
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    you could start a small claims court action - usually the letter informing the company saying they are being taken to court get them to pay up pretty quick, or get Mrs Maggot to go round with her baseball bat! ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer the baseball bat, much cheaper and quicker!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The address is 4, Eighth Av,Liversedge,WF15 8JN.