Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ralawise what a flaming joke
    By purpledragon in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 30-05-2015, 09:52 PM
  2. Joke
    By Bob700 in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 10:09 AM
  3. football joke
    By jennywren in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ralawise ... what a joke!

Ok so we've all had it customers who come in and say "i need a t shirt job done urgently by tomorrow can you help" and if we're not too busy we smile and say with confidence "of course i can help you the job shall be done " why so confident well you know that you can buy the shirts from ralawise up until 8pm at night and get them delivered for the next day you know this because thats what they plaster all over their website "order until 8pm for next day delivery" OR SO YOU THOUGHT

well for the 6th bloody time this year ralawise have let me down, yet again ive had an email stating that due to high volumes in their warehouse they were unable to complete my order . well heres a message for you ralawise if you cant deliver on your promise then dont flippin promise it simple!

I have now lost total confidence in their so called promises i dont need ralawise making me look a fool infront of my customers i can do that myself ! ive just rang 2 other t shirt printers in my area and both are experiancing the same problems with ralawise think ill be going back to absoloute apparel from now on !
    rant over

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello, aint been here for a while but still about,
    my thoughts on Ralawise were ok until i recently heard of absolute apparel, i was spending a few thousand pounds a year with ralawise but would they give me my t-shirts at carton price, hell no. but a few weeks with AA and the difference in pricing is amazing, cheaper deliver, cheaper pricing on single or carton prices (all the same)
    so anyone new to the game, Look around the biggest aint always the best/cheapest

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that Purpledragon

But it does make me a little happier knowing that it is not just me having the same problem with Ralawise, They have let me down the same way on my last 3 orders,one was a last minute rush job on some charity event t-shirts for a couple that had lost 2 little girls to cancer in a year, so I really wanted to help them and do these as my donation for their charity, order placed at 4:15pm.

7am next morning receive an email sorry but we were unable to process your order due to extra high volumes of sales, but it will be with you the next day before 12 noon, yes 24hrs late and they were suppose to deliver on Friday but of course they then meant 12 noon Monday not Saturday due to the couriers cost.

I called them and told them it was a bloody joke and that I would have to charge them for loss of sales, as they had broken the contract agreed with me when I placed the order and paid for next day delivery.

I had a call back within 10 mins, we are so sorry we will get it out to you today ( the original delivery day of Friday ) and it turned up at 7pm

So I agree come on Ralawise get your act together before you loose some valued customers.

I have also been in contact with AA and have been given the carton rate without even asking for it :) and I can place an order and add to that order throughout the day upto 5pm for no extra delivery charge and get next day delivery which is cheaper as well.

I have tried this a few times with Ralawise, asking them to add to an order already placed but they always say the order has been processed and therefore I will have to place the items onto another order ( and pay another load of post )

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have also had the same with Ralawise. Fortunately I do not order that much from them as I get my customers to purchase what they want.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i actually get carton rate -5% from absoloute apparel but went with ralawise simply because i could order at 8pm and get it next day now thats so unreliable especially after hearing im not alone ive gone back to aa . Ralawise are always full of apologies and say they will upgrade my delivery to pre noon thats no good to me i get my delivery at 9am anyway they also after a bit of ranting usually pacify me with a 20 discount and to be honest i dont think ive ever had that either it was easier with ralawise cause i have an account but sod it if they cant deliver what they promise (6 times) then sorry rala its good bye

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We would not run the risk of ordering after rala after 4pm.

Unfortunately, this is typically for them.
    Large Format, Sublimation, Direct To Garment Wholesale Manufacturer. No Minimums

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derek View Post
    Sorry to hear that Purpledragon

they always say the order has been processed and therefore I will have to place the items onto another order ( and pay another load of post )

thing is do they then send the two orders in a single package?

That really ticks me off

Still it could be worse - ever had dealings with Jacamo?? :o(

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Guys! I ordered 20 polos from them in june and 2 of them still didnt arrived yet! They are on the back order or whatever they call it. This is after they stock counts shows hundreds o them in stock lol. I emailed them and i said what i think about them and asked to cancel those two. Yes, sir! We will cancel them for you" she said...
    Ia still getting emails about them ben on back order. Joke...

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    their returns department and customer service have to be seen to be believed!

They are without a doubt the worst company I (as a member of the public, not business to business) have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

Arthur

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly enough, I wanted to post a thread about Ralawise a couple of weeks ago but wasn't sure of the protocol on slagging off suppliers, so I refrained. My dealings with Ralawise have been utterly laughable.

1. I register with them.
    2. I get an email from them welcoming me to their family, saying that my access details will follow.
    3. Access details don't follow.
    4. Get an email from a woman offering me 10% off my first carton, but no access details.
    5. Email the woman back saying that I would have ordered but they haven't yet given me access details and asked if they could be sent on.
    6. Still no access details.
    7. Get an email from a different woman a couple of weeks later asking why I haven't yet ordered from them, and said I'd get an exclusive (huh?) 10% discount from my first carton.
    8. Emailed that woman back saying that they still haven't given me my access details.
    9. Still no access details.
    10. Another couple of weeks later I get ANOTHER email from the woman who emailed me the last time, offering me yet enother exclusive (three times offered the same exclusive thing now) 10% off.. blah blah
    11. This time I email back with this...

Hi Ann. As I explained the last time you contacted me with the same offer, nobody has given me my password or access details yet, only my account ID. Without this, I'm unable to buy from your store. I did actually reply and explain this, and then sent a separate email, but to no avail. To be honest, it doesn't really inspire confidence in Ralawise if two months after registering with you I'm still unable to buy from you and nobody replies to my emails so I'll probably stick with my other supplier.
    Her reply...

As I can see from our notes your username to get onto the website is your email address which was explained to you when you opened the account – how irresponsible we would be as a company to supply you with your own personal password which for obvious reasons you must choose for yourself. One phone call to us would have resolved this situation which would not have taken 2 months if you had ever wished to order. I am quite happy under these circumstances to close this account for you – I apologise for us trying to protect your security.
    As you can imagine, I was pretty disgusted with her sarcastic attitude. My response, which was sent after I made sure that all further emails from them were deleted before reaching me so I wasn't bothered by their ridiculous attitude again was...

It's unprofessional to respond to someone with sarcasm when there was none directed to you in the first place. Having been in business for myself for the past eighteen years, this is certainly not how I would ever have conducted myself, especially towards someone with whom I'd hoped to do business. Moreso these days where suppliers are openly discussed on public forums and negative reactions can easily have an impact on future customer confidence.

Two things I'd like to point out, to counter your sardonic response...

1. The original email from Charlotte read "Until then I hope you received your invitation email to set up log in details for our website. Once logged in you will be able to see our prices, the stock we have and order online as well." and I replied immediately to say that I never received any invitation email. I was very pleasant with it. How that can possibly mean "You're supposed to contact us yourself if you want to set up a password because we really aren't planning on sending you any invitation" is something that I'll never understand, if that's actually the case.

2. I already have suppliers. If you want my custom, it's not my responsibility to chase you; it's your choice whether or not you wish to pursue me. The company I purchase my supplies from makes no difference to me as I would likely be buying the same items, regardless of supplier. The only people it makes a difference to you is Ralawise as you would have had another client who would regularly be buying supplies from you. So the fact that I still haven't ordered two months later isn't for any reason other than you never having provided me with the "invitation email" which I was told immediately after registration would follow. Why should I make time to call someone who doesn't follow through on their initial obligation?

I'm quite sure this wall full upon deaf ears, as your tone suggests that you can't handle any critique. Either way, no fault lies with me. If you expect customers to call you for their password, then the initial email should state this rather than have them believe that an email will be forthcoming. Regardless, had you or anyone else replied to me when I first asked for the login details and explained that I should call, I would have done so.

So this is not about you protecting my security; it's about you dropping the ball and not wishing to accept responsibility for doing so. I'm more than happy to have the account closed.

Have a pleasant day.
    I've dealt with suppliers for as long as I've been working, and never had the misfortune to deal with anyone like this before. Certainly, in the past eighteen years of being in business for myself I would have immediately stopped dealing with any supplier who took that attitude towards me, just as I do with any clients who cross the line. I had one guy call my partner (and wife) a c**t because she called him up and politely asked him to pay the six months of hosting invoices that he'd been ignoring. Immediately after calling her that, he told her not to call her again and hung up. I called him back immediately and told him that his site was now offline and he had 24 hours to find an alternative hosting company before all his files were removed as per his signed agreement. I can't stand when people cross the line. I'll never use Ralawise.