Page 1 of 1

Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 02 Aug 2026, 17:00
by GoldRapt
I am considering getting into dye sublimation for larger mouse mats, something that fits my adkins B 40 x 50. BUT I don't want to spend a ton of money buying equipment to find the idea doesn't sell, or the return doesn't cover the costs.
I wonder if its possible to have a dye sublimation transfer that I buy off an established printer who prints my images (without nicking em :D )

Anybody ever heard of a dye sub transfer service please?

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 03 Aug 2026, 09:44
by JMugs
You want a POD (Print On Demand) service.

Some on here might do it. Other than that just check on line for POD.

Martin

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 03 Aug 2026, 09:53
by GoldRapt
No, I don't want a print on demand service Martin. I want a transfer fulfilment service.

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 03 Aug 2026, 15:49
by JMugs
GoldRapt wrote: 03 Aug 2026, 09:53 No, I don't want a print on demand service Martin. I want a transfer fulfilment service.


Ahhh got you. :D

When everybody was on the old site you probably had a good chance.

But..... you never know!

I would say poke Justin, but I've no idea what he is up to now.

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 03 Aug 2026, 21:02
by Justin
No longer printing dye sub I'm afraid

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 04 Aug 2026, 07:40
by GoldRapt
Fabric printing on a roll these days isn’t it Justin, or something like that. Big stuff .

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 04 Aug 2026, 15:36
by Justin
Nope that's all gone as well! Relocating and starting again.....

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 04 Aug 2026, 15:41
by GoldRapt
BAck to Sconny Botland?

WHats the new biz going to be, spill da beans my good man :-)

Re: Considering trying dye sublimation---sort of

Posted: 04 Aug 2026, 17:23
by Justin
Haha, nope heading sooth this time! Time will tell what's next....hopefully it hurrys up and blooming tells me!